What can I get with my Diablo?

peterscott66

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
spiderbox 9000hd
My Location
stockton on tees
Got my diablo 2.3 card up and running with the latest software, anyone know exactly what channels i can recieve or how to find out?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
With the Diablo 2.3 Cam loaded with underworld 144 you can currently open the following main packages:
Premiere 19E, soon will be switching to Nagra 3 encryption, so wont be available, and some channels have already changed.
DigitAlb 16E, excepth the HD channels
Sexview 13E
Polsat 13E
Digi TV 1W
Canal Digital 1W
Go to lyngsat.com and click on the packages links, that correspond to the satellite position, to see all the channels available in the various packages.

peterscott66

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
spiderbox 9000hd
My Location
stockton on tees
I am getting a message that my keys have expired? i only got it working last night. What do i do?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
It depends which channel you're trying to view.
The keys expired message does appear when the Cam is Auto Updating the keys, for Digi TV, Premiere and Polsat, all channels using Nagra 2 encryption, this unitially takes 5-10 minutes then once the keys have updated you can view the channels as normal.
When switching between channels, especially different packages, the Cam does occasionally lock up, but by simply removing and re-inserting the cam it starts working again.
Please post more details of the channels you're trying to view, and check in the cams menu, configuration folder, that you have N2 AU and Emulators both turned ON.

live2dmax

Reaction score
Hi,
Got my diablo cam,install uw144 ,update keys ,open all channels possible but when I try to watch a channels after a while(5,10,15.....min.) freezes up .Can`t see a hole movie.Any ideas?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
It would help a lot if you mentioned which receiver you're using.
The Diablo Cam does run quite hot and so there has to be plenty of ventilation around the receiver, I have my receiver raised about an inch using blocks under the 4 corners, I also don't have any other electrical equipment underneath it, as this also heats the cam and receiver.
The cam seems to work better in the bottom CI slot, if you have a receiver with 2 slots, also if your receiver is patched turn off the patch.
Remove any other cam or card if you have one installed.

live2dmax

Reaction score
Thanks for reply ,
I`m using a kathrein 910 on aaf2.0 vitgraf image,all other cam`s are stoped and I have to say that u right it get really hot.I`ll try to rise the receiver.