What card

chambo

Hi there
My friend has asked me to program his dragon loader card which is the green and white one with T-Rex on it.I'm not sure which card to select when I go to the programmer in the cas studio 6.8.I have downloaded the latest pred file ready to program the card,am also using a dynamite card programmer,thankyou for any help

wolfav

My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
can your programmer scan to see what the card is it can only be the original loader card or a fun 7

chambo

hi wolfav
It is a funcard 7 but i may have messed it up as it comes up error all the time when i try to program it.the message i'm getting is Dragon Card Loader Error! ATR,it seems to me theres no atr code on the card is there away to write a new code to the card.
many thanks

wolfav

My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
no idea about the atr m8 but a new loader card wont cost much are you sure you programed it proparly by reverse span and did you get the file from a reliable sorce

You could try FlashRepairFile.zip that contains a file for repairing the Fun7 card. Instructions are included in the zip file.

cableman

chambo said:
hi wolfav
It is a funcard 7 but i may have messed it up as it comes up error all the time when i try to program it.the message i'm getting is Dragon Card Loader Error! ATR,it seems to me theres no atr code on the card is there away to write a new code to the card.
many thanks
I don't know if this helps, but once I bought a fun7 to load my dragon cam using my dynamite prog. I got the error message 'Dragon card loader error'. I telephoned the supplier and they explained the cards had gone out blank. I simply had to set my programmer to Prussian card 5,
and then load the flash memory with the Fun7loader hex file. Then I set the programmer to dragon loader mode and hey-presto, I get 'Dragon loader card recognised'. I then just had to load the .dra file.
I have since had a freind's dragon loader card to load and had the same problem. I did the same thing and all was ok.
I don't know how all this relates to your programmer though. Good luck.