what cards and stbs are compatible with the old conax cam V 2.01?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
i have a very old conax cam here,older then the 2.modell v 3.3!
now i want to find out what todays current card this old cam support!
around 3 year ago i have a c+ scandinava card,works very good,this time!

no i have ordered in poland a conax telewiza card,after activation it runs for 3 month,but iam not sure,on this old conax cam,does it realy support au on newe cards?
on some receivers,like the kaons,this cam was not compatible,and produce a lot of artefacts on the fta channels,on other receivers it works well!
currencly,i have no other conax cam here,will my cam also handle the actiovation ot the telwiza card ?
maybe someone knows the answer!
thans for your input!

polonez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
winegard 1m.,stab hh-120,pansat 250
My Location
Poland
Hi ,I am guessing you are talking about TELEWIZJA NA KARTE provider . Can't answer your question regarding this ver.of CAM. I am pretty sure TNK ( TELEWIZJA NA KARTE) uses the latest encryption method for obvious reason CAS 7 that is . You may try a software upgrade on that cam you have or get a new receiver / conax cam cas 7 that will handle the decryption .

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
Okay!
first my dealer have to activate the card,he told me 3 month are free of charge,then i have to pay,but i dont know how much one year would coasts,can i switch on every channel into english language?
or some only in the orginal language?

polonez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Poland
Those are polish channels only ( as long as we are talking about TELEWIZJA NA KARTE). Basiclly it operates on the same principles as pay as you go cell phone service. You buy SIM card , activate it on line or over the phone ,watch tv for
3,6 or 12 months and then at the end of that period I have to pay again to keep
tv alive. _http://telewizjanakarte.pl/ ...check this link to make sure it is the same provider you are buying from .Some pages can be translated in english.
Hope that helps.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
Hello!
thanks,for your reply,yes thats the card i have!
i click on internet activation,but cannot read the page:)
whatis the phone number,of the automatic computer system that i have to call,to put it my serial card number?
i dont find it on the website,maybe because i cannot read it:)
thanks for your help!

polonez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Poland
Ok, will try to guide you step by step .You can do it on line .You must have your card ready , before you stick it in the cam slot write down the numbers that are on your card.Do not break off the small sim card with the chip itself unless your cam accept only small cards.
Next ,when you are on the TELEWIZJA NA KARTE main page click on the word INSTALACJE , next page opens,then click on phrase AKTYWACJA PRZEZ INTERNET ,
You need two things now , the s/n that is on your card and account number that is on the bank form you should have received in your activation package .
If your dealer has sold you the card only it is better to let him do it for you as this
bank account number is required to finish activation. Tell me what you got and will go from here .

polonez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Poland
One thing puzzles me bud, these are polish channels only so unless you can speak or understand the language is it worth to bother at all .

A nonymous

Reaction score
Don't know if this is any help but this is the Conax cam i use just for activating cards for use in my Dreambox :D

I have successfully activated a TNK card and i use it update my MTV Unlimited card every few months :toke:

The pictures below should help :-righton

:-beer

Nano

Attachments

• conax.jpg
    conax.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 55
  • conax1.jpg
    conax1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 56

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
Hello!
okay,i contact the dealer,maybe its better,because i have no polish bank acount:)
normaly on all polnish channels like on cyfra it was posible to switch into english langage,how it looks on this package is not posible..

my dreambox 800 dont read any card,with ccam instaled,maye some files missing that i dont have at the moment!