what could/should i pick up in birmingham??

thevilla1

Member
My Satellite Setup
multiple pcs..xp and vista...dbox and virgin
My Location
WEST MIDLANDS
Hi folks.. newb so be gentle :)

ive just ordered a 1m technomate solid dish / technomate tm2600 super motor / inverto black ultra lnb..

im assuming i wont get footy on viasat with a 1m? what should i pick up sat wise e to w??

thanks
 
If set up correctly you should get most satellites available, I would concentrate on getting 39E to 30W, from memory, 39E, 28.2E. 26E, 23.5E, 19.2E, 16E, 13E, 10E, 9E, 7E, 4.8E, 0.8W, 5W, 8W, 12.5W, 24.5W, 30W.
There are probably quite a few others but no doubt you'll discover these as you play with your dish and try to get every satellite, and channel, available, this could take a few years:)
 
Mickha said:
There are probably quite a few others but no doubt you'll discover these as you play with your dish and try to get every satellite, and channel, available, this could take a few years:)



Too true! :D
 
thevilla1 said:
Hi folks.. newb so be gentle :)



im assuming i wont get footy on viasat with a 1m?

You should get Viasat, do a search on here theres a few threads.
 
thevilla1 said:
Hi folks.. newb so be gentle :)

ive just ordered a 1m technomate solid dish / technomate tm2600 super motor / inverto black ultra lnb..

im assuming i wont get footy on viasat with a 1m? what should i pick up sat wise e to w??

thanks

I have a 1.1M (its only a 1M if the council are reading this lolol)

Anyways, last time I checked I could get good lock on some of the viasat channels, obviously without a sub I couldnt open them but I got a good lock on some of them, not sure what beams but I was pulling in the PL xtra channels with good signal and the viasat non sport channels too
 
Hi

You should get Viasat and also 7w or 7.3W as it is now

Enjoy
 
Back
Top