What Differences between MR 1.04 , 1.05 , 1.055?

msawad

Reaction score
I search the web to look for some post about the improvements done across the software MR 1.04 , 1.05 , .........and 1.055 but I did not found any post related ,,, even on the matrix website.

Before ,,,, the irdeto freecam software clearly shows the bugs fixed between software 2.017 ,2.018 and 2.019 as an attachments text file to software.

Anyone have idea? Or web link about that subject? Thanks to share information on this board

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I believe that all of those updates were to fix freezing problems and key changes on Nagravision and some other side issues. Unlike the older Freecam versions which can still be used to better effect on certain receivers, it is mostly better to use the most uptodate MR file.

Everyone is at present waiting for a possible nagra fix.

msawad

Reaction score
thanks rolfw about you response , i agree with u , but Matrix Co. hide the informations about their software bugs , meanwhile some other manufacturers post it on the net to built a customers trust

many ppl waiting for the new software to fix the current bugs in 1.055 but !!!!!

by the way ,,do anyone knows what is the name of MR-cam company and where it is originally assembled?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't know who produces them Mswad, but don't necessarily agree with you about the MR manufacturers secrecy and the others being open. The Magic module is cloaked in secrecy, they even developed a killer software upgrade which accidentally killed some genuine CAMS, there is nothing open about the Dragon CAM either, in fact they promised everything and then had to very rapidly back peddle when it didn't work with most receivers.

If you mean the secrecy as to who makes them, well you can't blame them for not disclosing, particularly as some of the EU regulations could close them down. You can't have "open piracy" it just doesn't make sense, if your operation is too open, it will get closed down.