gazleyp

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.om motorised orbital Dish
Humax Foxsat-HDR
Cryptic H-H Mount
My Location
Manchester England
Hello peeps, well yet another question, role on the days when i can give back and answer a few lol, anyways which is the best way forward to decrypt channels etc, i have read lots about cards and cams, this seems to be a futile route as its widely reported this is old hat, i would like to watch films and some sport footie boxing etc,disney, living, discovery etc, i have a motorized system and spent about 700 to set up so i dont have to line mr murdocks pockets, any help in the right direction would be greatly appriciated
Thanks

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
You can subscribe to a foriegn package, but to get a top quality subscription, providing everything you want, will cost a lot.
Alternately you can go other routes, either with a new receiver or using cams and/or cards.
There is a new Cam expected out soon, the Daiblo 2, which promises to open new channels, but as of yet there is no information regarding what these might be.
To program this Cam you will need to buy a Cas programmer, unless you already have one, as well as the Diablo 2 Cam, which could be expensive.
A new linux based receiver could also provide alternate viewing sources, but this requires a lot of setting up, and access to a C/S system, some being more dodgy than others.
I suggest you have a read through the sticky threads in the various linux receivers forums.

gazleyp

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.om motorised orbital Dish
Humax Foxsat-HDR
Cryptic H-H Mount
My Location
Manchester England
hey mika thanks for the info, thats great, i do have a humax foxsat which is ok, on my motorized system, so will have to play the waiting game. Once again a big thankyou to the people who give invaluble help on here,
thanks mika :)