What kind of smart card use??? PLS HELP

grex23

Hi. I am going to buy AN ICE BLACK CI modul with most of decoding systems it has, VIaccess, Nagra, Ideto etc. But the problem what I have is I don't know what kind of Smart card use for it and how to program it to have a possibility to watch encrypted TV programs (s_x and erotic) on Satelites Astra 19 and hotbird 13. By the way I am sorry for spelling mistakes but I am not English... Thanks to averyone to help and advice me.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Is this to work with your satellite PC card?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Depending on what you want to watch, you may not need a CAM, as there are softcams availbale for all but origibnal cards.

grex23

rolfw said:
Depending on what you want to watch, you may not need a CAM, as there are softcams availbale for all but origibnal cards.
well, I have decided to buy ICE CAM cos there's a free xTV pack included, but moreover I want to decode programs in Viaccess 2 and irdeto 2.. Maybe mediaguard, so I need a smart card programmed but I don't know what kind and type? What software upload on card and where to find it. Ca u help me?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
You cannot decrypt Viaccess 2 and Irdeto 2 with anything other than an official card, so there are no files available.