What type of Dish for SKY in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormachogan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM800, Vu+ Duo in the way, Triax TDA88 dish, Geotrac SG2100 motor,Inverto Twin Black Ultra LNB
My Location
Dublin
Gaza 1 said:
Hi
We Supply and install in Fethiye South west Turkey where 2D is concerned
we get the Veritcal Transponders on the 3 meter laser dishes where are friends in cyprus get the horizontals which is about 200km down the road
if you want The Horizontals on 2D you will need a 5Mtr Dish from this location Meaning Fethiye Dalaman And Marmaras

A2.4 Metre Dish Cheap and cheerful From Bilsat would be a Good Start No 2D But Ch4 Ch5 Sports 123 Sky News And The Channels With +1 Nat Geo Nickleodeon chs Scifi sky 123 this size dish is @ the top end size of there range Don.t Waste Your Money on a Good Lnb For This Dish then you go to the big boys the Laser range of Dishes are 1 Piece Spun aluminium

For BBC And ITV We Install Laser 3/4/5 Meter Dishes these are commcial and there for not cheap

If You Do Order From the Factorys Direct Make sure that you have them build a Frame for transport and that you insure it Because once its gone from the factory its your reponsibility and its down to you as i found out Get the installer to order it then it becomes he responsibility and don.t pay the money up front because most of them do not know what they are doing its alright for digiturk but this is a different ball game Hope This Gives You Some Idea

Gary

Hi Gary - are you still installing in Turkey? I'm looking to get something setup for my parents and they are not too far from you. I didn't see your email address in your profile - can you please add it?

Thanks

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
We ask email addresses not to be posted on the forum, besides member hasn't logged on since 03-2009. Please post in installer wanted section if you require an installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.