jonfr

Reaction score
Website
www.jonfr.com
My Satellite Setup
Clarke-Tech 3100 Plus. Dish 65 cm 1W.
My Location
Padborg, Denmark
I now live in an apartment with small garden. I got permission to setup 1 satellite dish with the maximum size of 90 cm. I am not allowed to put it on the outside wall of the house where I live. As an temporary setup I am using tri-foot that I did buy for satellite dishes. But it does not hold up in strong wind and it is unable to carry dish with the size of 85 cm properly in my opinion.

Here are the pictures of the setup as it is today.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Yes, a picture of the installation site would be helpful. What kind of pictures are you trying to upload? Try a smaller size. Failing that, post a non-active link to a picture and an admin will be able to reattach it for you.

Anyway... You can get a ground mount to bolt into the paving slabs or concrete a pole into the ground (if you are allowed). There are also non-penetrating mounts which simply sit on the ground with paving slabs on top.

jonfr

Reaction score
Website
www.jonfr.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Padborg, Denmark
I did scale down the images. Where too big it seems. This is my setup as it is today.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
OK - yeah, my advise from post #2 still stands. You could get something like eBay item number 271051016403 and put paving slabs or sand bags on top to hold it all down.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
I have a different type of Patio Mount which is extremely robust and can be obtained for around £25.

Below are two pics showing it with its customary TD110 demounted.

I can confirm that failing to weigh down the slab with two 25kG bags of sand is foolhardy (It fell over once and broke the LNB arm)

jonfr

Reaction score
Website
www.jonfr.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Padborg, Denmark
I found the same type of mount on Amazon. But this are bit expensive and I am broke. So this might have to wait a little if there are not any easier solutions to this issue.

Thanks for the help.

[This is an answer to Captain Jack]

jonfr

Reaction score
Website
www.jonfr.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Padborg, Denmark
Tivù said:
I have a different type of Patio Mount which is extremely robust and can be obtained for around £25.

Below are two pics showing it with its customary TD110 demounted.

I can confirm that failing to weigh down the slab with two 25kG bags of sand is foolhardy (It fell over once and broke the LNB arm)

Thanks for this. This is actually better solution for me. As it is cheaper and more easy to setup for me. But I can get an sidewalk slap anywhere cheap I think. I can just dig them down into the ground to make them more stable. Rather then using sandbags or solutions like that.

Now I just need to find an store in Denmark that sell those things.