Lucifer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Phoenix Apollo ci converted to OpenBox.
Sky_star 2 PCI card.
Nokia DBox2c.
Sagem Dbox2c.
60cm Channel Master @ 28° ALPS LNB.
60cm Channel Master @ 19° Syntec 2000LNB.
Diseq Switch.
Panasonic TU-DSB30.
Duolabs Dynamite & Cas2+ interface. Matri
My Location
Staffordshire
Hi been on the dark side for a while. Just thinkinkin' about puttin my skystar2 back in the PC, but what bird should I be lookin' at, whats available and what do I need to clear it plz. Plz don't flame me, I've been gone a while and I've just finished 4 of 12 hour night shiftsO-zzz

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Astra 19.2, Hotbird 13 East and Thor 1 West are the satellites of the moment, but of course as you know, this can change at any time. :)

Lucifer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Phoenix Apollo ci converted to OpenBox.
Sky_star 2 PCI card.
Nokia DBox2c.
Sagem Dbox2c.
60cm Channel Master @ 28° ALPS LNB.
60cm Channel Master @ 19° Syntec 2000LNB.
Diseq Switch.
Panasonic TU-DSB30.
Duolabs Dynamite & Cas2+ interface. Matri
My Location
Staffordshire
Am I right in saying S2 emu's gone out of the window and the new kid on the block is Vplug? I must say I'm very impressed with the capabilities of the Dbox, Do you know if the Sat Dbox a good choice, no cards etc I believe which must be a good thing, it CAM / card progging that was putting me off a sat reciever way back, I am however a little more experienced now in Fun card progging and PIC progging so its not quite so scary, Thanks for your reply by the way.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Very little done with cards now, most receivers have software emulators, I've removed a couple of references in your post which are against the forum rules.

I no longer use a PC Card, but I'm sure that others will be able to answer your questions, my personal favourite is the Dreambox, but it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Lucifer said:
Am I right in saying S2 emu's gone out of the window and the new kid on the block is Vplug? I must say I'm very impressed with the capabilities of the Dbox, Do you know if the Sat Dbox a good choice, no cards etc I believe which must be a good thing, it CAM / card progging that was putting me off a sat reciever way back, I am however a little more experienced now in Fun card progging and PIC progging so its not quite so scary, Thanks for your reply by the way.

V-plug running in ProgDVB or MyTheatre will do nicely, forget S2emu :)

Llew