What's the best CAM? Dragon? Matrix?

zuper

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering which CAM was the best for hotbird? I'm looking for something that is flexible, extendible, and won't be replaced in 6 months. Probably the most important thing, is which CAM is best SUPPORTED.

Suggestions and support websites would be great.

Thanks!

gjones

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
home
zuper said:
Hi,

I was wondering which CAM was the best for hotbird? I'm looking for something that is flexible, extendible, and won't be replaced in 6 months. Probably the most important thing, is which CAM is best SUPPORTED.

Suggestions and support websites would be great.

Thanks!

The Cam question is a hard one, I have the Matrix Reloaded and I have been happy with the support. I think there are a lot of the Matrix Reloaded.
I see files 6in1 files every day for this Cam. The 6 month thing is a good question. They were coming out with New cams it seemed almost Monthly.
I know people who had just bought the Matrix Reloaded, and here comes the Matrix Revolution,Joker, Dragon, Ice cams and many others. I would definitely
get a Titanium Card. There are 6in1 files every day with different providers.
The Titanium should work with any of the Cams. There is also a KNOT card
but not as much support for it as the Titanium.It is the First to market usually stays in the market, others will come and go.

johnbruce

Reaction score
hi zuper
i have a matrix reloaded and a dragon cam.and i would say the dragon is best for 13 east it decrypts everything matrix can and more.
when it comes to support i would say they are much about the same.but thats my opinion. dragon is easier to load than matrix reloaded i think.
all depends on your programmer
hope this helps
JB