What's the best CAM? Dragon? Matrix?

Z

zuper

Hi,

I was wondering which CAM was the best for hotbird? I'm looking for something that is flexible, extendible, and won't be replaced in 6 months. Probably the most important thing, is which CAM is best SUPPORTED.

Suggestions and support websites would be great.

Thanks!

G

gjones

My Location
home
zuper said:
Hi,

I was wondering which CAM was the best for hotbird? I'm looking for something that is flexible, extendible, and won't be replaced in 6 months. Probably the most important thing, is which CAM is best SUPPORTED.

Suggestions and support websites would be great.

Thanks!
The Cam question is a hard one, I have the Matrix Reloaded and I have been happy with the support. I think there are a lot of the Matrix Reloaded.
I see files 6in1 files every day for this Cam. The 6 month thing is a good question. They were coming out with New cams it seemed almost Monthly.
I know people who had just bought the Matrix Reloaded, and here comes the Matrix Revolution,Joker, Dragon, Ice cams and many others. I would definitely
get a Titanium Card. There are 6in1 files every day with different providers.
The Titanium should work with any of the Cams. There is also a KNOT card
but not as much support for it as the Titanium.It is the First to market usually stays in the market, others will come and go.

J

johnbruce

hi zuper
i have a matrix reloaded and a dragon cam.and i would say the dragon is best for 13 east it decrypts everything matrix can and more.
when it comes to support i would say they are much about the same.but thats my opinion. dragon is easier to load than matrix reloaded i think.
all depends on your programmer
hope this helps
JB