Where can i buy a remote control for dm5620 in London ?

albaniasat

Reaction score
Greetings guys

I think that I have lost tmu DM5620 remote controll.Don't ask me please cause it's a long story.

Where can I buy one in London an how much would that cost ?

I don't live in Londos so I would greatly appreasciate if someone would send me through PM a detailed address of a shop for Dreambox accesories!

many thanks

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
albaniasat said:
Greetings guys

I think that I have lost tmu DM5620 remote controll.Don't ask me please cause it's a long story.

Where can I buy one in London an how much would that cost ?

I don't live in Londos so I would greatly appreasciate if someone would send me through PM a detailed address of a shop for Dreambox accesories!

many thanks

You could try satstore.co.uk. I know they sell the remote for the 7000s, so you might be lucky.

albaniasat

Reaction score
st
BGonaSTICK said:
You could try satstore.co.uk. I know they sell the remote for the 7000s, so you might be lucky.

Any other place, cause that place is not located to London.

Thanks

EDW

Reaction score
Call the distb.

SIGNAL MASTER SATELLITE LTD

Unit 1A, Bridge Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15 2QR, UK
Web: _www.dreamboxshop.co.uk
Email: sales*smssat.biz

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can also have one sent from Germany, cash on delivery if you wish, from _http://www.hm-sat-shop.de/17.esw €40 plus P+P.

albaniasat

Reaction score
3.976.9Thanks guys for the info.

I have never been in London, but there should be a shop in the city , shouldn't be ? London is huge, and my friend hasn't much free time to look around, so that is a reason I am asking for a specific shop address selling Dreambox remote controlls where I can direct him. He will be in London , next week and I desperately need an address in the city.

I don't want to buy from Germany as it would cost me twice together with shipping.

Thanks for your support.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The shipping won't be much from Germany to Albania and the price will be much cheaper than in London, the price in UK from most places is more than £60 (£66 from SMS in Camberley) so that's €94 or more), I would be very surprised if the price including postage was anywhere near that from Germany.

PS. I wouldn't guarantee the existence of a shop in London which sells Dreambox remotes, even the distributor doesn't have them in stock at the moment. The non-Sky satellite sales market is relatively small in the UK and the shops which sell Dreamboxes quite few, many retailers find them too complex for both themselves and their average customer, they just want to sell and forget. :)

albaniasat

Reaction score
@rolfw

Thanks for your detailded information. I didn't realize it was that expensive in London.

Better to pay 60 euros than £60 . :)

Regards

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, that's why many of us in the UK buy from mainland Europe. :)

albaniasat

Reaction score
Now I am realizing , why that friend doensn't buy me a present every time he goes to London. :)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
LOL, it could be described as the rip-off capital of the world!

Drive 10 miles out of the city, and normality begins to return, but still no Dreambox remotes I'm afraid!

albaniasat

Reaction score
People

I found a universal remote controll that is compatible with Dreambox.

It is called "One for All Prime Line 4" Model URC 77440 and on internet is 23 Euro.

Any idea of this remote, and if I can find it in London (10 miles away from the city, of course :) ) ?