Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ HD box (basic package)
DM800HD
Geotrack polar mount
88cm Triax dish
My Location
Geordieland
Can anyone tell me why the Prima Fila channels I was able to watch with the Dragon Cam installed are now scrambled? Do I have to program the loader card with new info? I have only been using the Cam on it's own is that correct?

Thanks, MaloclmX

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
:( :( :( Gone to the big channel graveyard in the Sly I'm afraid. All NDS only now.

Cinema's still open though :) :) :)

... But not for long... :( :( :(

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
i read on one of the other forums that it wont be long before all of the sly channels are in NDS.but not to worry cause theyre already working on opening it up.just have to be patient thats all,and enjoy what is available at the moment.I hope it happens soon cause i wouldnt mind watching viasat again.

TWAG

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
the dragon has still got plenty of viewing left ! nds is a big thing rupert has a lot of money and isnt scared of using it to sue so dont get your hopes up to high

but it is worth a silent prayer!

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
wolfav said:
the dragon has still got plenty of viewing left ! nds is a big thing rupert has a lot of money and isnt scared of using it to sue so dont get your hopes up to high

but it is worth a silent prayer!
There are countries in Europe where even Mr Murdoch dare not tread, let alone sue. If the UN can't control themn, I doubt if RM can.