• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

where is strsh web site ?

My Location
pj::
Please, could someone let know us where is strsh web site ?
I've tried the link found on the boards ... unsuccessfuly.
Thanx

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
this info is not public.
Occasionally the link is published and when strsh discovers that, s/he relocates the site.
You should consider therefore that site to be a private site.
2old

G

Gentleman

By the way, what is a strsh file and how is it different from a regular hex file and what is it used for ??

Gent.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
I would guess that it's fairly similar to many of the others, but it is particularly good with the Aston 1.03 CAMs.

Rolf

G

Gentleman

This may explain it. I have a generic programmer and a NT Programmer software which uses regular hex files successfully to program my chips but it wont accept strsh files nor other types of hex files such as Z10 and Baracuda etc. I heared that strsh files are "self updating" or "anti reset" How would that be ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Some of them are anti reset, I would guess because of how they're written. As for the auto update, they normally need genuine keys inserted to enable the AU function.

Rolf

nobbly

My Location
Not in UK
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 26-Feb-02 AT 08:20 PM (GMT) by chris (admin)]You can find Strsh's site here:

Sorry links gone.!!! see mods forum nobbly, thanks 2old for the alert.

nobbly :)

S

snapper

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 09-Mar-02 AT 10:07 PM (GMT)]I have access to the strsh download site but not the board and i will not give the url to anyone, but if you pm your email address and tell me which files you require i will forward them to you although they are available on many sites if you search for them
snapper
PS @mods if this is a problem please remove this post