Where to buy a dish in Madrid?

D

deano6410

i am looking for a dish and installation for my sky tv here in Madrid, i am not willing to spend more than 200 euros (max)

any ideas?

cheers.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You may struggle with that figure, unless you are prepared to forego the channels on Astra 2D, for those, it would appear that you require a 1.8 to 2m dish and that alone will cost you more.

D

deeno

I have got some 2nd hand ones, Leave me a contact No by email if you would like to talk..
The other Deeno in Madrid.

B

BoV

Hey, if you guys live in Madrid perhaps you can help me with something else ? I want to receive Astra 1 (19 degrees) and Hotbird (13 degrees) in Madrid. I haven't bought a dish yet so I wanted to ask what size dish I need. I would think a 80CM would do but I would love to hear from someone who has tried it before buying the (wrong) dish.

Also, I followed the link above (thanks Enoc) to tecatel and they sell their own 80CM dishes. Has anyone tried these dishes? Are they any good?

Thanks. BoV

D

deeno

I have had mixed results with 80cm dishes when using 13o/19o, the better quality dish being worse performer. If you use good LNBs it is OK in Madrid. Some channels drop out with bad whether. I have tried all the dishes from Tecatel and the only dislikes I have are the larger petal types. Best solution for fixed multi sat I have found is here.
www.visiosat.com/home/gamme/category-index.php?cat=1
deeno