where to get live spanish football

smudgerinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 c/w Fracarro Penta 85 motorised dish range from 4 deg W to 30 deg E
My Location
SCOTLAND
i hope some of you football addicts can give me some advice here

i installed a motorised dish last year with a technomate 1500+ super

i also bought the art sports & al jazeera card

i was perfectly happy with the amount of live football on off, my preference is watching spanish football saturday evenings and sunday fternoons ,but i sometimes also watch english premiership too

i moved house recently, and i have just set up my dish again, i expected to buy the same card again this season, however art sports no longer have the licence to live spanish and EPL football

i considered a digitgAlb card but was put off by the fact that i think i need a CAM for my technomate to decrypt the card , which will cost me around £200

i considered buying a separate al jazeera card @ £40 and art sport @ £70 but i'm not sure if i can use two separate cards in one slot, and just swap them over depending what i want to watch

does anyone out there have any advice on cards for live footie,espec ially spanish??

cheers guys

smudge

dasteelman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
85cm transparent dish
85cm Penta Dish (motored)
Black Ultra LNB
VU+Solo
VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Quali-TV (4:2:2)
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear
_http://liveonsat.com/foot_spain.php?start_dd=21&start_mm=09&start_yyyy=2007&end_dd=04&end_mm=11&end_yyyy=2007

this link should give you a good idea on what channels broadcast spanish footy.

Other than buying a sub card...maybe you would consider buying an open source linux receiver such as a dreambox, the cheapest version is 500s anything from 100-200 euros.

you can patch the required emulators (softcams) and download the current keys for the opened channels (premiere and d+).

sundowner263

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1000D Super
My Location
Cumbria UK
What about buying a multi card reader from Technimate. I bought today install in 30 seconds myself and my digitalb card arriving tomorrow. I have been told this way I won`t need cam. Card reader from Technomate cost £30. For digitalb I paid £149 on ebay.

smudgerinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 c/w Fracarro Penta 85 motorised dish range from 4 deg W to 30 deg E
My Location
SCOTLAND
thanks for the suggestions guys

sundowner, that was roughly what i was thinking of doing, but i thought it was a bit too expensive for me

steelman, food for thought , i think i might go down this route in the long term, i will look into it

i'll maybe get a card for this season, and then upgrade my receiver in the summer

thanks again for taking the time to reply guys