which card for ART bouquet

A

abad

Hi

I am new to this so please bare with me, i have some questions in the hope that you talented bunch could help me.

I have a digital/analogue receiver a Manhattan DSR 2500 which comes with two CAM slots, i have two dishes connected to it one on Hotbird 13 degrees East and the other at 28.2 East i think it is the eurobird satellite. any way at the moment all i can reveive is the FTA channels and i want to be able to view the ART bunch on Hotbird which is encryted plus other channel on both SAts so can anyone give me advice which is the best CAM and how do i program a card.

I have bought a Gold card which came with a programmer but don't know yet how to use it,any advice would be great or can anyone suggest any tutorial or articles on the Net , any help would be most appreciated.

regards

;)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
That particular package is transmitted in Viaccess 1 and 2, but I would guess that it will be Viaccess 2 only in a short period of time. To receive these channels you will need a Viaccess CAM and the appropriate card. When they change purely to Viaccess 2, only an official card will suffice.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Also if you do a search with the Keywords, Allcam, Freecam or Magic Module/CAM, you will come up with loads of information about what encryptions are accessible.

PS. Please do not cross post, if you read the rules and guidelines it does explain the reasons why not. I have deleted your other two identical posts.

A

abad

what about programmers i have a couple not sure if they would do the job, one is a JIN Kwang and has a pic 16c84 socket plus EEprom,the other "Amphenol" not sure if the are working but i got them with a gold card i purchased.

can a gpld card be programmed to use on the VIaccess1

thanks for your help:cool:

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire