which channels and how to use them???????

lexusalan

Reaction score
hello all, hope somebody can help me here, i am thinking of getting rid of sky and changing to satellite. i was just wondering about the adult channels that people can recieve and wondering just how many real adult channels i could recieve with a system worth around 100 pounds. also i have heard of these card things and keys. please could someone tell me what these are all about and which ones are the best, thanks in advance..

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
There are many adult services, but generally speaking you are looking at nearer 300 quid than 100 to equip yourself from scratch. You will need a receiver that has ci slots to accept cams, a cam for the service(s) you want and a smart card.

Receiver costs are around UKP100 upwards. Cams are 40-80 depending on what you want, and the subs card - cost depends on whrere you buy and the service you want. Plus you may need a slightly bigger dish to get your chosen satellite

Cards and keys can be used to decrypt some pay tv services (not Sky, and not most of the adult channels. You need to do some research and decide which adult channel(s) you want, then we may be able to give you more advice.

A typical selection of adult channel cards can be found here:

h**p://www.sateuropa.co.uk/overview.asp?catid=1&subcat=8

Fruny

Reaction score
lexusalan said:
hello all, hope somebody can help me here, i am thinking of getting rid of sky and changing to satellite. i was just wondering about the adult channels that people can recieve and wondering just how many real adult channels i could recieve with a system worth around 100 pounds. also i have heard of these card things and keys. please could someone tell me what these are all about and which ones are the best, thanks in advance..
No card, no cams - Technomate 1500CI+ Just load the latest Darkman patch. Everything open except Conax and NDS

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
lexusalan - one thing to remember is that things change fast in this game. The expensive toy you buy tomorrow could be made redundant for the channels you are interested in next week. So make any decision remembering this!