Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.25mt steel dish
Inverto Quad LNB
Digibox:Pace ds430N, Pace 2600C and Pace sky+ V3
My Location
Qta. do Conde Portugal
Hello to all,

I have a new sky+ box that I want to use in place of my old faithful pace ds430n box. However I am stuck on what LNB I should buy.
The two types I saw were the inverto IDLP-401QDL quad ( I think it is for an off-set dish) and the Invacom quad.

I live in the Setúbal region in Portugal, and I have been getting good reception wiht most channels. I have heard this is because of the sidelobe in the area of Portugal.

Any help would be appreciated.
Of course if anybody has any suggestions, by all means let me know.

Thanks to all.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Either should do, the Invacom quad is the favourite of the really fringe area installers, but you are only moderate fringe, I would guess that the Inverto is a bit cheaper?

iceman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3.0m Motorised Channel Master + 4 fixed dish Amstrad_DRX890C
DM7020s,DM800se
UNOHM EP314 PROMAX TV Explorer
My Location
Kyrenia - NORTH CYPRUS
zambujal said:
Hello to all,

I have a new sky+ box that I want to use in place of my old faithful pace ds430n box. However I am stuck on what LNB I should buy.
The two types I saw were the inverto IDLP-401QDL quad ( I think it is for an off-set dish) and the Invacom quad.

Why do you want a quad LNB if you want to use only your SKY+ in place of the DS430N?
You can swap your LNB with a twin output model instead of quad type....I would recommend the twin output Inverto IDLP-40TL+ model.
I find them to be just as good (and a lot cheaper) if not better than twin Invacoms..

zambujal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.25mt steel dish
Inverto Quad LNB
Digibox:Pace ds430N, Pace 2600C and Pace sky+ V3
My Location
Qta. do Conde Portugal
iceman said:
Why do you want a quad LNB if you want to use only your SKY+ in place of the DS430N?
You can swap your LNB with a twin output model instead of quad type....I would recommend the twin output Inverto IDLP-40TL+ model.
I find them to be just as good (and a lot cheaper) if not better than twin Invacoms..

I am going to use a quad as i want to put the old box into my room in the attic for freeview.
as far as price goes, there is a dramtic difference. The invacom quad is about €85 while the inverto is about €39-45. That is why I asked about which one was better.