Which Receiver is using EMTech firmware?

I have a LOGIX 6000 FTA receiver. After a long Endeavor I found out this Receiver uses EMTech FTA firmware. Now I want to know is there any other receiver that use EMTech firmwares? I want to use updated version other receivers that are using EMTech firmware. I want to know can i use that firmware for may own receiver?

nhfs49

My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Dear reza82, the Patches of EMTech are the same for ASTRA,STARSAT,OMAX and STARCOM.you should know the hardware version and model id.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
EMtechs also turn up as

GB Sat, Jepssen, Fortecstar, Starsat, Nextstar, Strong1B., Atlanta, Shark, Signal, Interstar, Televes, BG Plus, Skymaster, Schaub Lorenz, Premier, Best, Echosat, Truman, Infosat, HiVision, & DSN !!!!!!

Hi dear nhfs49
My receiver is LOGIX 6000 FTA
Firm ware: EMTech FTA V100
Hardware Version: 200 or "2.00"
Software Vesion: 147 or "1.47"
Model ID: A111
I want to upgrade my firmware with a recent firmware
unlicensed firmware is my target but i will be thanksfull if you or other dear people help me give me a help to find licensed or unlicensed firmware .
Thank you so much

I have a LOGIX 6000 FTA receiver. After a long Endeavor I found out this Receiver uses EMTech FTA firmware. Now I want to know is there any other receiver that use EMTech firmwares? I want to use updated version other receivers that are using EMTech firmware. I want to know can i use that firmware for may own receiver?