Which system should i get?

PatrickWillis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Not yet decided
My Location
Birkenhead
Hi all, was thinking of getting a libertview F5S box allowing me to receive BT sports and mutv. Any views on how to get started would be most grateful. Thanks

A nonymous

Reaction score
If you man without getting either a BT, Sky or Virgin subscription then i'm sorry but we can't help you here. We will not help you defraud the above operators.

If you want the channels you will have to subscribe to one of the three operators above.

gibertini

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HDSE SIM 2.10 80CM ORBITAL FIXED@28.2E
My Location
53.6N 2.4W
BT sport and ESPN are available for free if you sign up with BT for your broadband and MUTV is only a few £££ per month.

william-1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
OP Gibertini 100 XP+ Inverto Black Ultra Lnb
Superior Dark Motor (160° max)
(50 east to 45 west)
Octagon SX88+Optima (A/B switch) Edision primo IP S2

Raven 88cm Mesh Dish + IBU Twin output
Stab100 H to H (120° max)
(53 east to 45 west)
Octagon SX88+ Ultra HD (A/B switch) Golden Interstar Alpha_X
My Location
Epping Forest Essex

PatrickWillis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Not yet decided
My Location
Birkenhead
QUOTE="Manicscrewdriver, post: 919983, member: 240839"]If you man without getting either a BT, Sky or Virgin subscription then i'm sorry but we can't help you here. We will not help you defraud the above operators.

If you want the channels you will have to subscribe to one of the three operators above.[/QUOTE]
If you man without getting either a BT, Sky or Virgin subscription then i'm sorry but we can't help you here. We will not help you defraud the above operators.

If you want the channels you will have to subscribe to one of the three operators above.
Sorry, I meant the free view channels that come with libertview or skybox. I didn't intend for anyone to break the law :)