White Colour Cryptoworks Card

Jaffer

My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi Mates

I have bought a Humex Crytoworks Receiver with crytoworks card in it. It is pure white; no name or no image but has bar coding and serial number on the back. Can any one please help me what card it is? Is it a VR3 card or some thing else?

Thank you in advance.

Jaffer

My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Is there any one to help me please?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Dont be impatient. Remember that not all the members log in every day. If you havent got an answer in a week THEN think about posting again.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Its a card that has been available in the rest of Europe (especially in Czech Republic since May or June.

It may last until Christmas, but I wouldnt guarantee it, nor pay much over the second hand price of the receiver.
If it doesnt work then you are left with an FTA receiver (unless it has a PCMCIA slot) and I dont think they like being converted to anything else.

What do you want to watch ?

Jaffer

My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Thank you, Channel Hopper.

Will appreciate if you would kindly let me know - is it possible to get any movies with English audio in hotbird or astra1?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Jaffer said:
Will appreciate if you would kindly let me know - is it possible to get any movies with English audio in hotbird or astra1?
Plenty, check the audio options from each channel in one of the transponder sites (Lyngsat is the easiest/clearest one I find). The Humax remote will have a green button, or one with a speaker and question mark symbol, that allows the language to be adjusted if the option exists on the broadcast.