Who will you be supporting now England is out?

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
I'm going for the Germans myself, they seem to be the only team that want to entertain :)

doso

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IS906 68.5degE
IS802 33degW
PAS7/10 64
win XP
My Location
4degS 39degE
Lets give zou-zou a warm send off into retirement

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I will now follow Germany, as they are logically my second choice anyway (German Father), but feel an afinity to the French team, as my sister lives there and I spend quite a bit of time there, plus I think they are playing the best of all the remaining teams at the moment. :)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I can't decide between German and France. Both choices suck, I would have preferred a completely neutral Japan against South Korea. Germans, they ought to win it just because they know how to take a fairly ordinary bunch of players, with maybe one or two stars, and turn them into a f**** good team. It turns my stomach, but I have nothing but admiration to how they manage to do it. The French, they ought to win it because everybody wrote them off, and they refused to accept it. They have on paper the most talented squad of the last 4, and the display of Makalele, Viera and Zidane is simply awsome. I suppose in the end it will be Germany for me, but only just.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
i've been supporting france as my top three teams was england of course, argentina and france after there performance against spain

people will have been saying brazil to win as the expectation is that brazil will just walk it to the final and france showed them that they cant expect it and brazil just didn't play like they can

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I'll follow France now, as I usually do when England are out.

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Germany have made my blood curdle every time they have played. Save for a monumental eff-up - I think they might have it in them to go all the way.

That said, the last France game was amazing.

Not being a footy profi - and given that the Q is 'who would you support' - I might go for France - just to p'off my German friends.

With scor-cho temperatures at the moment - Italy and Portugal can watch the final sucking on a collective cold ice-lolly.;)