Wifi Bridge for the dreambox?

yazooo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 x 2
My Location
EU
Does anyone use one, if so, can they recommend a good one? Just about to receive delivery of my dreamboxes (7020) and have read up alot in advance. Know plenty about computers, Linux, and all that, so hopefully the transition shouldn't be too painful.

Was wondering on the stauts of decryption of certain encyptions for various channels. My dish will be receiving 19.2E, 16E, and 13E and the things on there am most interested in are movies and sport. I know on 16E you have the Digital ALB service, which is conax I believe. Is that only doable via a sub card? If so, I am assuming I shouldn't have too many problems sharing that over the other dreamboxes over the internal network?

On 13 E you have ART Arabesque, and also Multivision which are viacess I think. How about those?

P.S. I hope I've made the right choice of Dreambox over Triple Dragon!

P.P.S Some of the guides on here are top notch! Great stuff!

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
yazooo said:
Does anyone use one, if so, can they recommend a good one? Just about to receive delivery of my dreamboxes (7020) and have read up alot in advance. Know plenty about computers, Linux, and all that, so hopefully the transition shouldn't be too painful.

Was wondering on the stauts of decryption of certain encyptions for various channels. My dish will be receiving 19.2E, 16E, and 13E and the things on there am most interested in are movies and sport. I know on 16E you have the Digital ALB service, which is conax I believe. Is that only doable via a sub card? If so, I am assuming I shouldn't have too many problems sharing that over the other dreamboxes over the internal network?

On 13 E you have ART Arabesque, and also Multivision which are viacess I think. How about those?

P.S. I hope I've made the right choice of Dreambox over Triple Dragon!

P.P.S Some of the guides on here are top notch! Great stuff!
Yes you will have to pay for digiAlb card which will work with dreambox with newcamd. you also need card for Art on 13e. Wifi works with dreambox. And encryption changes soon Tps.

yazooo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 x 2
My Location
EU
So I will just need the card and not a cam as well? And it should be fine setting up a card share server on the box with the card, and connecting the other boxes to that?

Sorry, what did you mean about encryption changing soon on Tps?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
yazooo said:
So I will just need the card and not a cam as well? And it should be fine setting up a card share server on the box with the card, and connecting the other boxes to that?

Sorry, what did you mean about encryption changing soon on Tps?
Viewable at the moment but encryption changes due soon which will mean black screens. no cam needed for digiAlb or Art cards with dreambox.
Sorry dont know anything about card sharing.

yazooo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 x 2
My Location
EU
cheers, thanks for that.