Will some Prem games be going fta on ITV?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Hows this for a fascinating rumour?

BT is in talks wil ITV that would see some of the BT packaged games being shown for free on ITV!

-http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/itv-show-premier-league-games-132625000.html

Most interesting is the para at the bottom saying BT were trying to lock Sky out of the footy!

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Let's hope Kicking The Pig's Bladder is just the start - I want FTA Cricket!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Cant stand either game to be honest - but the pig bladder news will spark some discussion :D

I play cricket once a year or so in the annual staff match. Pint glasses all round the field & a big cheer when someones amber nectar gets knocked over! :-rofl2

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
It will be interesting to see what happens, espn had an fta game back in January was it as part of a free weekend.

I don't mind subscribing to get some football but the costs are just taking the piss out of what used to be a working mans game.

as rugby league is shown on that new French channel I don't need to bother with sky sport.