Will this be all i need??

Hi,

Will this be all I need to watch files around europe?

Matrix Revolution CAM
Titanium Card
Inifinity USB programmer (phoneix)

Wanna watch stuff like s*k italy etc...

Also what is the main difference betoween the reloaded and revoultion matirx cam? and should i just get the revolution one?

Thanks.

Rambo

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will also need a dish and receiver. ;)

But apart from that, the combination of bits and pieces should work, go for the revolution rather than the reloaded as it is newer and has more potential.

cheers for that.. Will i be able to decrypt all the encryptions on one titanium card? or will I have to buy one card for connex.. one for seca2 etc... ?? if i do that might get a bit bricery wouldnt it? or is there another way?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Totally out of touch on what can be done by the CAM without a card, you'll certainly need one for Conax, but S2 may be possible on the MRev without a card.

Razor

My Location
Ireland
You can get CNX plus SLY S2 on one tit ,, it is TMB file 2[1].1. There are a range of different files for the Tit plus MR / M.Rev. There is also a type of TMB editor, where you can chop and change. That is the files are so big only two big ones or 3 smaller ones will fit on the tit at any one time. There are 5 or 6 packages in all that are opened by the TMB files.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
But what CAMs is TMB supposed to work with Razor, thought that it was a bit limited.

Razor

My Location
Ireland
From what I can gather it will work with the MR and a conax cam. But a Conax cam is best for TMB files.

TopShow from the DEN gave me a file yesterday to test in my EMB conax slot, but before I could test it SLY S2 changed keys. I have been playing around with a lot of files lately, but still have a long way to go to catch up with you.....LOL.

another quickee.. i have an Elvis programmer from about a year ago, will that progeam the Titanium cards? its serial so i have bought a USB 2 serial cable for my laptop... cheers all for the help