wiped the int eeprom and flash memory

D

doggy

today i got an infinity.

on the first attempt i wrongly erased the int eeprom and flash memory.

can i get it back or do i need a new card?

thanks guys

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
doggy said:
today i got an infinity.

on the first attempt i wrongly erased the int eeprom and flash memory.

can i get it back or do i need a new card?

thanks guys
What card is this on Doggy? If it is a fun card, then all you have to do is program the card with the new file. most fun files only use the Flash memory and external Eeprom.

D

doggy

yes rolf its a funcard 4 or a prussian2

ive tried programming it about a dozen times, still no luck.

im fairly sure im doing it right.

on my first attempt the programmer prompted me to detect the cpu wiping the memory. thats fine, then i wiped it again and check it in the stb. i wasnt getting my channels so i thought all was well. i then programmed the card and checked it in my stb. i was getting all my old channels (tps etc) but not ned 1 2 3, sbs6 yorin,veronica. net 4 5. so i wiped it again and tried to reprogramme again.

since then i cant get any channels except fta.

im programming the flash and ext eeprom with files and advice from a guy on toecutters ( the guy is good so i dont think its him)

everytime i read erase or write the card it reports back done with no errors.

any ideas im starting to panic?

I

info2

your tuner may not like the program u use. try another program for fun

D

doggy

what kind of programme and do you know where its available?

thanks

waverider

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
I suspect you may be using a file that is not suited for your receiver m8!...you have an Xtreme dont you?...mine is ok!.....all i do is load card...let Infinity detect....erase old files......then load files to Flash & ExtEEP (I import them from My Documents after extracting from Zip!) then write....I am using the Prussian too!....

D

doggy

raptors worked first time, well done you saved my bacon. and i got my dutch channels back!

you can be my new best pal

waverider

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
I know of another good file doggy but because of forum rules i cannot post it on here m8

D

doggy

pm it to me in here or in toecutters if you can.

do you get the mtv channels? i get french and central, i dont get base, brand new, hits etc?

cheers m8