Women

Yeshi

My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
:mad:Why do women see it fit to wind men up??

I mean i take pictures on my pda of a dish i got a few weeks ago... i was looking for my memory card reader for a day to transfer them to my pc to upload here.. couldnt find it anywhere.

I asked her about it and all i got was "you had it last" :mad: then a week later she asks me "what are you looking for" i told her my memory card reader her reply was "oh i lent it to my cousin to transfer baby pictures a few weeks ago" :mad:

In this situation i just kept quiet.

Next one is..

Her mum and dad had an house fire.. "oh you can store things at my house till your house is fixed.. :mad::mad:

Cant believe the amount of crap there is :mad: on top of that ive repaired the sky+ and the cable box.. (new housing etc).. for them.. they also come eat all our food..

:mad: Her gran also had an hip replacement so the past 2 nights shes been looking after her.. so ive been in on my own.. her family have eaten all the food.. last night i come to make something to eat and couldnt even find a tin of beans :mad:

So i ended up eating patato peelings with cheese and spices on.. what great food.:-rofl2

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Oh dear, seems like you have lost control of your household to the wife... take some advise from this controversial fella

http://maddox.xmission.com/

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Too Bad brother, I think after few days you goona sleep out side your house.