Wots it all for.

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
In the last 8 weeks ive spent more time (panicking)about what channels
i can get & cannot.ive sat here at my computer so long ive forgot how 2 use tv remote.my silvercards r nearly worn out amount of times ive reprog with diff hexs.(now sat here with me bottle of BUD)i cannot reason y.i get tickleit on seeryarse prem/kios/taq/sh*t loads of others,yet still serchin.i never get 2 c a film too busy scannin.
Boared sh*tless with mature content(i`m sure all filmed in same house has a nice carpet in it though.so wots the reason ive wrestled with this these past hours only answre i can deduce (CAUSE ITS FREE).

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Sad !

Its not free, its taking up all your time and thats probably the most expensive thing one can use up.

Allocate your time, do the washing up early, clear the magazines and tissues off the sofa, take the phone off the hook and make yourself two hours free in the evening to watch a film, any film which doesnt require your kaks around your ankles

Nice Carpets indeed !

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
YEA I should spent more of my time with the WIFE & KIDS.(like all good DADS)I wish i had a quid for everytime ive heard that.Id like
to spent more time at the Church,(but got barred last week for nickin there Sat dish.)Id rather take up sword swallowing than sit and talk to HER(DRAGON).Wifes only good for 1 thing (beating).I think i flick through Sat channels to piss her off.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Are you and your wife into grouse hunting then ?

Good thing about dragons is their ability to make perfect toast, heat the house for nowt, and light your cigarettes.