Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Do not play the sounds until you have read the following:

This is the story.....
We‘d go and sit on the balcony at Terminal 3 at Heathrow Airport, directly under one of the PA speakers where we put a tape machine in a bag with the microphone poking out of the top. Then w e‘d look for a flight that had arrived in the last 40 minutes from somewhere where you‘d expect people with unpronounceable names i.e. Saudi Arabia,

We would then go to the Airport Help Desk with a prewritten note containing the names of fictitious passengers and ask them to read out the names over the PA system.

The passenger’s names looked innocent enough on paper but they sounded like something else when read out loud.
ads Like…
The last one (Still, I got my own back…) was recorded at Gatwick airport which does not have such a good sound system, and is generally a much noisier place, so that’s why is sounds crap!

This is courtesy of AN OTHER but worth listening to if you have MSoffice
Try to imagine being cheeky enough to do this
Takes a lotta bottle

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
ive just read this and thought it was hilarious.BRILLIANT!!!!!

TWAG

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
Me too - must admit it one of the best I seen for some time.

W. Hole

Simba27

Panthera leo massaieus
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Comag SL55 receiver. Lidl 0.6 LNB. Lidl 80cm dish. Metronic DiSEqC motor. Phillips Freeview box. JVC SVHS Video .Targa 160GB HDD/DVD recorder. 3 x UHF modulators. 6-way Booster/Splitter.
My Location
Uxbridge UK
It's been floating around the net for years, but this is the first time I've actually managed to get the recordings to play on my PC.

Brilliant!

On the subject of announcements, I was in a large supermarket yesterday and there was a repeated announcement which really brought a smile to my face:

"Will the security guard please go to the opticians!"

LOL.