would really appreciate help

Messages
27
Likes
0
#1
i have just got onto the true satellite bandwagon (excluding Sky of course) by getting myself a STRONG receiver and dish pointed towards Hotbird.
would somebody please advise me on which channel official card to buy so that i can watch full penetration anal s_x. will be grateful for the info and will give u feedback.
thanks for reading this.
 

Razor

Regular Member
Messages
1,319
Likes
0
My Location
Ireland
#2
Have a look for the Sat-Shop banner on this site at the top of the page. Click on it and buy a cam called the Ultimate Cam..this is around £90 and has 4 hardcore channels, that might be called the best mature content channels on sat.
 
Messages
27
Likes
0
#3
thank u for your reply Razor. i have been following this forum board and i have noticed that u are well informed and an expert. i will check the banner ASAP as u have advised . many thanks again.



Razor said:
Have a look for the Sat-Shop banner on this site at the top of the page. Click on it and buy a cam called the Ultimate Cam..this is around £90 and has 4 hardcore channels, that might be called the best mature content channels on sat.
 
Messages
27
Likes
0
#4
hi Razor

i have checked the site out and i am ready to buy the cam but i am quite new to the satellite kingdom and i really do not know how to use the cam that u have advised once i get it. what i really mean to ask is that is the cam a viewing card? do i insert it into the viewing card slot in my receiver? do i need to do anything else to activate it? is it any different from a viewing card?
please help.
 

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Messages
25,177
Likes
5,614
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
#5
Which Strong receiver ? There are a couple of them that do not work well, if at all with the later type of PCMCIA modules on the market.
 

Razor

Regular Member
Messages
1,319
Likes
0
My Location
Ireland
#6
CH has a point there...better tell us what box you have.

BTW this is a cam and not a card, but will do the same job as a card. If you have a dish pointed at Hotbird 13E you will know about SexView, SexView Plus, Don't Panic, and the new channel Sex247. The first 3 in this list are top league HC channels and a card for any one of these would cost £130/£140 for just one (yearly).

This cam will give you 4 months of each channel, all at once or spaced out over 16 months, but your box must have a CI slot most recivers do. There is also the FreeX TV life time cam for £130 but this is not a very good HC channell, more and more of these channels are moving towards this cam access, people seem to like the cam access over the card, as after your subscription is up the cam can be used for other things.


Hope this helps.....RAZOR.
 
Messages
27
Likes
0
#7
thanks for replying CH

actually the brand name is Strong - it is quite an inexpensive one sadly and worse still it has no slot for CAM cards. it has only viewing card slots.the exact model is Strong 4405.

Channel Hopper said:
Which Strong receiver ? There are a couple of them that do not work well, if at all with the later type of PCMCIA modules on the market.
 
Messages
27
Likes
0
#8
hi Razor

As i was telling CH the receiver i have is a very basic one (brand name Strong model 4405) and it has no slot for a CAM. it only allows 2 viewing cards.
was wondering if u could suggest some way to get what i want (please see my first original post asking for help).
Razor said:
CH has a point there...better tell us what box you have.

BTW this is a cam and not a card, but will do the same job as a card. If you have a dish pointed at Hotbird 13E you will know about SexView, SexView Plus, Don't Panic, and the new channel Sex247. The first 3 in this list are top league HC channels and a card for any one of these would cost £130/£140 for just one (yearly).

This cam will give you 4 months of each channel, all at once or spaced out over 16 months, but your box must have a CI slot most recivers do. There is also the FreeX TV life time cam for £130 but this is not a very good HC channell, more and more of these channels are moving towards this cam access, people seem to like the cam access over the card, as after your subscription is up the cam can be used for other things.


Hope this helps.....RAZOR.
 

Razor

Regular Member
Messages
1,319
Likes
0
My Location
Ireland
#11
This is good news, go back to the banner at the top of the page where you looked at the cam. and order a 12 month CARD for SexView or SexView Plus in Viaccess.

Make sure you ask for Viaccess as they in ID also and ID will be no good for your box.

SexView is very Hardcore, and SexView Plus is the same but with a little XXXTRA.
Both will have what you are looking for.
I myself would get the first one, I think you should also.
 
Messages
27
Likes
0
#13
hi Razor and CH

i am about to buy a viewing card for sexview as suggested by Razor, but i read on a website selling viewing cards that Irdeto cards are more reliable than Viaccess. it was saying something like Viaccess cards "go off" in weeks.
is that true in your wide experience and knowledge?
please advise.
 

Razor

Regular Member
Messages
1,319
Likes
0
My Location
Ireland
#15
Here is the latest info from their site, it says nothing about VIA going off.

Dear customer,

If you are interested in a Viaccess-2 smartcard please make sure your receiver is on the list below. Behind every receiver is the software version, please check if the correct version is loaded.

If you have any questions please contact our office or your hardware dealer.

Apro AP 4000 VCI - 2.06.03 or higher
Bigsat DSRCI-VA 5200 - 2.06.03 or higher
Digital Telecom DT 3000 - 2.06.03 or higher
Digitra Skycast SVD3000CI - 2.06.03 or higher
Echostar AD-3000 2Ci VCS - 800
Echostar AD-3600 2Ci VCS - 600
Echostar D-2510 2Ci VCS - 700
Echostar D-2600 2Ci VCS - 500
Echostar DSB-1100 VCS - 700
Echostar DSB-1200 VCS - 700
Echostar DSB-2110 VCS - 700
Echostar DSB-2200 VCS - 800
Echostar DSB-707 VCS - 500
Echostar DSB-808 VCS - 600
Engel 5000 - 2.06.03 or higher
Engel ES 1200 - 2.06.03 or higher
Engel ES 1300 - 2.06.03 or higher
Force - fully working
Galaxis - 2.06.03 or higher
Goldvision 2510 CIVI - 2.06.03 or higher
Goldvision 3100 CIVI - 2.06.03 or higher
Humax F1-VA - SVA20413.HDF
Humax F1-VACI - SVC20413.HDF
Humax VA-5200 - HVA 1.03.02
Humax VA-5300 - HVC 1.05.02
Humax VA-Fox - QVA 1.03.09
Lawrence LT 4400 VCAP - 2.06.03 or higher
Lawrence LT 4400 VCI - 2.06.03 or higher
Logix LGI4000 V - 2.06.03 or higher
Logix LGI4000 VCI - 2.06.03 or higher
Mediacom VACI-Gold - 2.06.03 or higher
Neosat SX-2001 - 2.06.03 or higher
Phonotrend SDR 2800 - 2.06.03 or higher
Samsung 9500VACI - fully working
Samsung DSR 9000 VIA CI - 1.33
Samsung SVA 202 - Latest date
Samsung SVACI 202 - Latest date
Skyline - 2.06.03 or higher
Starsat SR V5000CI - 2.06.03 or higher
Strong 4450 - Latest date
Strong SRT 4400 - Latest date
Supermax VA 4000 CI - VA4000CI.Zip
Supermax VA 4020 - VA4020.Zip
Technisat - fully working
Technosat T1 Vaci - 2.06.03 or higher
XSAT CDTV-410 - 1.8.103
 

inabsentia

Regular Member
Messages
28
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 3000IP VIA, Skystar2 PCI c/w ProgDVB 4.85, Pace & Onn Terrestrial PVR's
My Location
North West
#17
Razor said:
Have a look for the Sat-Shop banner on this site at the top of the page. Click on it and buy a cam called the Ultimate Cam..this is around £90 and has 4 hardcore channels, that might be called the best mature content channels on sat.
Don't think I'm being funny or anything, but is this Ultimate CAM/4 months x 4 channels a legitimate thing? I'm looking at subbing to one of the mature content channels now everything else has gone in 'goldcard land' and I fancy the look of s_x View Plus, but I'd hate to hand over £90 for something that may or may not work and have no comeback if it doesn't.
 

Razor

Regular Member
Messages
1,319
Likes
0
My Location
Ireland
#18
inabsentia said:
Don't think I'm being funny or anything, but is this Ultimate CAM/4 months x 4 channels a legitimate thing? I'm looking at subbing to one of the mature content channels now everything else has gone in 'goldcard land' and I fancy the look of s_x View Plus, but I'd hate to hand over £90 for something that may or may not work and have no comeback if it doesn't.

This cam is backed by all four channels, they have spent a lot of money to get this cam up and running. More and more of these channels are moving towards this kind of access. If you buy a card after 12months it runs out, so you might OR might not resubscribe, and they will have to send you another card. If you buy a cam, after it runs out, they feel you are more likely to resubscribe as you all ready have the cam and all they have to do is send a singnal to reactivate it, this is much less expensive for them.

BTW I have seen SexView Plus a few times, Hope you can handle it.
 
Messages
27
Likes
0
#19
Hi CH and Razor

i have checked my receiver - it is definitely Strong 4405 and not 4450. Do u reckon the Viaccess card will work as this 4405 is not included on the list that razor has kindly posted. how can i make sure?
i am all confused once again now. please do help.

Strong 4410, similar to 4405
 

Attachments

Razor

Regular Member
Messages
1,319
Likes
0
My Location
Ireland
#20
Here is a link to their site.

http://www.sexview.net/

Go to their customer Info section and send them an E-Mail, give them all you info ( box type, internal cam ) and see what they say. They might have some good news, and will answer you as you are a potential customer.
 
Top