X Zone & SCT

X

XXL

I've been watching X Zone on Astra 19 east for the past few months no problem with my Nokia mediamaster 9600 and aston 1.03 cam, i've now upgraded my dish to also receive 13 east but i have 2 problems....

Problem 1: I can't receive SCT i just get a message saying 'No Access' Is my cam and card suitable ?

Problem 2: When i turn to Pink TV my nokia receiver will crash within a few seconds of changing channels! any ideas ?

Any help please ?

thanks.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think SCT is in Viaccess, so that will probably explain the difficulties there. With regard to the receiver problems I can't help I'm afraid, but it may be that there is a patch available for a known problem, might be worth contacting the manufacturers site.

Rolf

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
SCT is indeed Viaccess, but also Irdeto2. The former is cracked though the latest keys are not yet available. The latter is not cracked at all yet.
If you have an official card you might also like to know that SCT has been having quite a few problems with the service, cards failing etc.

Your mention of Pink+ in this forum suggests to me that you think it is an "adult" broadcaster. It isn't.

2old