Xilinx problem with MATRIX REVOLUTIONS

Messages
6
Likes
0
#1
I think i have a big problem with my matrix revolutions cam !!

I have erased the xilinx file, not knowing anything about it.

Is there a possible way to return a xilinx file to the cam ??

Would be nice though so I can use it again.

TNX for helping me out here.....

GRTZZZZZ.... RYVM
 

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Messages
37,675
Likes
1,279
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
#2
You should be able to do it with a CAS interface RYVM.
 

Jaffer

Regular Member
Messages
262
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
#3
Get the file downloaded (i believe you can get it from some source - i dont have rev). In CAS press connect, then press Xilinx where it will look for the file click on the right file - All done.
 

Jaffer

Regular Member
Messages
262
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
#4
Sorry ROLF i have CAS2 not CAS.
 
Messages
6
Likes
0
#5
But where can i find a original xilinx file for the revolutions cam ?

Thats my biggest problem i think

A cas2 interface is coming to me soon i hoop.

Tnx for helping me out here.....


Greetz Rein
 

Jaffer

Regular Member
Messages
262
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
#6
Can you please tell me what it says when you click on Connect. I am at work now. I will try toget a file for you when get home this evening.
 
Messages
6
Likes
0
#7
I have to wait a bit longer when my cas 2 interface arives, it will be here shortly i hope.

Then i will tell you wat I see when I press connect.

Grtz Rein
 

ryvm

Member
Messages
6
Likes
0
#8
At last i have my cas2 interface.

This is what i see when i press connect :

CAM Connected
Xilinx XC9536XL CPLD Version 4 detected
Searching for flash...
Functionality not warranted
Flash unknown: Manufacturer ID: 0x90 Device ID: 0xC2

Grtz Rein
 
Messages
1
Likes
0
#9
I HAVE THE SEEM PROBLEM DID YOU FOUND A SOLUTION FOR YOUR MCR ?






ryvm said:
At last i have my cas2 interface.

This is what i see when i press connect :

CAM Connected
Xilinx XC9536XL CPLD Version 4 detected
Searching for flash...
Functionality not warranted
Flash unknown: Manufacturer ID: 0x90 Device ID: 0xC2

Grtz Rein
 

ryvm

Member
Messages
6
Likes
0
#10
bonami said:
I HAVE THE SEEM PROBLEM DID YOU FOUND A SOLUTION FOR YOUR MCR ?

Nope I have not found a solution jet.
I do not know if there wil be a solution for this problem.
If You lnow something about it please tell me.

Good luck

RYVM
 
Messages
7
Likes
0
#14
i have a "fortecstar magic world plus" receiver with embedded matrix (i have alredy upgraded it to mrv2.16 using fun cards)
i can update the matrix embedded only using fun cards but the problem is:
the mrv2.16 doesn't support card read
so if it's possible: i can update it using the serial connector found in the back side of the receiver
i just need a matrix loader that can upload bin files to my receiver!!!
i have the mrv2.19 binary file but i dont have the appropriate loader to transfer it to the stb!!!
pls help

mail:
kaisounovsky*yahoo.fr
 

adn

Regular Member
Messages
24
Likes
0
#15
trappa,

have you got what you 're looking for ? I do need the same. thx for helping anyone here.
trappa said:
i have a "fortecstar magic world plus" receiver with embedded matrix (i have alredy upgraded it to mrv2.16 using fun cards)
i can update the matrix embedded only using fun cards but the problem is:
the mrv2.16 doesn't support card read
so if it's possible: i can update it using the serial connector found in the back side of the receiver
i just need a matrix loader that can upload bin files to my receiver!!!
i have the mrv2.19 binary file but i dont have the appropriate loader to transfer it to the stb!!!
pls help

mail:
kaisounovsky*yahoo.fr
 
Messages
7
Likes
0
#16
hi everyone
i have a astrovox with embedded matrix revolution version 2.19
i want to know how to upgrade the version with cable rs232 i have laptop presario 1120
help me and tell me how to upgrde step by step because Iam beginer in this .
 
Top