Xtreme Hornet

Batman

Reaction score
I just bought one, supposed to be easy to use even without a manual, I hope.

Bat

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Xtreme STB's are the nuts for what it's worth....Had my PVR for quite a while now... It's good to get it it right first time when deciding which receiver to buy!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England

jknights

Reaction score
A PDF of the user manual would be great if you can provide.
I would consider photocopying the manual if somebody could lend me one. I promise I will return it :-)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
@ jknights......sorry about the late reply m8....been very busy refitting me boat!...if you still need a copy of the manual pm me and see what can be arranged.

P.S If I don't answer straight away bear with me as I have a lot on at the moment but I will reply!

jknights

Reaction score
waverider said:
@ jknights......sorry about the late reply m8....been very busy refitting me boat!...if you still need a copy of the manual pm me and see what can be arranged.

P.S If I don't answer straight away bear with me as I have a lot on at the moment but I will reply!
Hi Waverider,
Yes, I would love a manual as and when you have time from the boat.

I can understand the problem. I just sold my 5m RIB and am looking for a nice 6-8m sailer in the Med but I need to wait until next year probably when my finances should be better ;-)
Thanks
Jonathan