Xtreme Keys Howto

My Satellite Setup
Motorised Xtreme
My Location
NL
Hi,

I am brand new to this stuff and would need some help.
I'm NOT asking for keys!!!!

I have just obtained a XTREME UCI 6400 decoder and have just managed
after 3 weeks to set it up to receive ASTRA 1,2 and HOTBIRD.

My mate got the box for me and he claims that it updates itself. However, I am still only able to watch FTA.

I've searched for information on the net and come up with various kinds of keys,
loaders, firmware, etc. I don't even know what these stuff mean.

I've also come across firm warnings that the wrong stuff will destroy my box.

Could someone please tell me where I could find information about all this - sort of like a tutorial on keys, etc.

Or better still, would there be someone kind and patient enough to explain all this to me.

I currently working in Holland and am starved of english TV specially Prem Footie. Any help to make me feel more a home will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum eyba

Well support on this side of the globe seems a bit thin on the ground. If your mate says there is unofficial support then get him to tell you where.

Try googling and follow the links it brings up like these

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you want Premiership football you subscribe to one of the services that carry it. End of story as there have been no free channels carrying it on a regular basis for 2-3 years.If you want English pay channels you subscribe to Sky UK.