For Sale Xtrend 9500 for sale. Bargain.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Xtrend 9500. As new,mint, purchased 15/11/15 from WOS for £135 inc postage.Original image and receipt. Box and instructions etc. £100 delivered UK only. Paypal or cheque.

A

Archive4

What´s wrong with it? I thought you liked new toys during the darker months!

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
What´s wrong with it? I thought you liked new toys during the darker months!
TBH I am unable to find the time or have the patience to play around that much. I got it for try but it is wasted and I may as well lose some money or it would be put on the shelf with the other electronic bits to gather dust.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southern England
Does it have a decent blind scan?
I only did one blind scan on 1 West and it was fast but I never compared the results with the TM 5402. Best do a Google search for unbiased views.

A

Archive4

I only did one blind scan on 1 West and it was fast but I never compared the results with the TM 5402. Best do a Google search for unbiased views.
Better still, ask the audience!
Either way, I think I´ll have it. PM me you account details ( including IBAN and I´ll do the transfer asap ) I´ll advise you UK address to post to, wife is there for about 10 days.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southern England
Better still, ask the audience!
Either way, I think I´ll have it. PM me you account details ( including IBAN and I´ll do the transfer asap ) I´ll advise you UK address to post to, wife is there for about 10 days.
Many Thanks. Sent PM and will pack it ready now.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southern England
Xtrend 9500. As new,mint, purchased 15/11/15 from WOS for £135 inc postage.Original image and receipt. Box and instructions etc. £100 delivered UK only. Paypal or cheque.

Now Sold. Thanks.

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
I think you may be disappointed on the blindscan front, but its a decent Enigma2 receiver to have a play around with

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southern England
I am assuming it is the twin tuner version?

OK, now I´ve bought it, does it blind scan well?:-rofl2:-rofl2:-rofl2:-rofl2:-bighappy
Yes it is a twin tuner and I will rummage thrrogh the waste paper bin by my desk to see if I can find a scrap of paper with some numbers on it. That's if the cleaner (me) hasn't thrown it away. I am sure I wrote down the blind scan total on the Xtrend at 1 w. I will do one on the TM 5402.

A nonymous

Reaction score
Milamber, i have one of these boxes so i'm sure i can help you with most things on it once you have it. First things first is to get a decent image on it :D

I have vix on mine and i'm more than happy it.

Nano

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Blindscan on tuner A.

For image stick with OpenViX. You're already running it on the Solo SE and for blindscan it is the best, although of course result will only ever be as good as the hardware and closed source binary allow.

Last edited:
A

Archive4

Thank you both for your comments. I will be sticking with Open Vix as I have some idea what I´m doing with it. Will shout for help if needed though! Just have to wait a week for the wife to bring it back :(

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Just bought one of these myself, setup in an evening, still miss Catseye settings being missing from the Vix plugins but hey ho. Cracking box for the money at W.O.S.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

A

Archive4

Just bought one of these myself, setup in an evening, still miss Catseye settings being missing from the Vix plugins but hey ho. Cracking box for the money at W.O.S.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk
Couldn´t you get a better smartphone with a shorter name:-rofl2:-lol

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Couldn´t you get a better smartphone with a shorter name:-rofl2:-lol
It's not a smartphone mate, its a 7inch android tablet, by default that Tapatalk signature should be switched off, does my tits in![emoji39]

A

Archive4

Got the new toy, just set it up. Looking good so far, can even lock Drama on 12129 V with a reading of 5.2 dB, the VU+ solo was having problems at 6dB. Need to wait for a feed or two to be switched on to check the blind scan side. Nothing on the usual golf feed I use on 12.5 W even with a manual attempt, so won´t know until it is switched on.
Thanks TJ

A

Archive4

Have found the low threshold for Drama, 4.9 dB severe pixel, 5.0 dB some pixels, viewable, but annoying. 5.1 dB ok.
High end, never had a problem with Al Jaz Intl on 30 W, strongest signal I can get. Can get BBC World at 16.2 dB ( think max the box will read ) , Al Jaz Intl 5.4 dB with severe pixels. Flooding the stb methinks, will try an attenuator if the next few days to confirm.
But for now, good box so far!

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Glad you like the box. A lot of receiver for the money. Must have been about 300 quid when released.