XXL king of the crop

S

Shahid

My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
In my opinion the best adult channel to watch is XXL. It has a dedicated website at www.xxltv.fr. I like hot USA movies which they show. The only drawback could be that they are dubbed in French which I don't mind. Wickedpicture the big mature content prodution house show there movies here.

Jenna Jameson what a fine pair she has!! Plenty off Ohh Laa Laa, Cest boin, Merci here.

Shahid

2old4this

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
it's the Merican stuff that I like the least personally. I get tired of those plastic starlets gasping absurdly in monotonic mock ecstasy regardless of what's actually going on. It must be a real inconvenience in life having an orgasm every time you brush against someone's coat/shoe/sofa. They all need medical attention if you ask me.

Er, not that I've done an extensive study, you understand.

2old

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well you either like silicon or you don't, I'm a natural physique lover myself.

I prefer the European productions personally, but having said that even some of them are filled with artificial bodies.

Rolf

R

ronsuechris

Got to agree with 2old & rolfw...
I find the american stuff so boring...
At least the Euro stuff is a little "daring"!!