xxx on Spain??

gerrymoore

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
illusion receiver, lg 42 plasma
My Location
Spain
Hi all

Looking for adult channels in Spain...I have a motorised M3 conax illusion sat and also an old Jokercam...is it worth my while looking for new firmware for the illusion? If I need a new receiver, which is best?? currently I pick up astra1 and 2, hotbird and nilesat on 90cm dish....thanks

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
gerrymoore said:
Hi all

Looking for adult channels in Spain...I have a motorised M3 conax illusion sat and also an old Jokercam...is it worth my while looking for new firmware for the illusion? If I need a new receiver, which is best?? currently I pick up astra1 and 2, hotbird and nilesat on 90cm dish....thanks

Jokercam may have one channel on it.
Point to Hot Bird 13E and scan the Sexview channels.
Most adult channels on HB have just about acceptable quality.
A subscription to a 24/7 service might give you flexibility as to WHEN to watch, instead of waiting till midnight.
New receiver consider Dreambox models.

gerrymoore

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Spain
Thanks for that....can't try the jokercam at the mo cos my illusion has no ci slot.......I can get a Lemon 042 2ci cheap here..any good do you know???........bit strapped for the old euros at moment!!!:-googly

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
gerrymoore said:
Thanks for that....can't try the jokercam at the mo cos my illusion has no ci slot.......I can get a Lemon 042 2ci cheap here..any good do you know???........bit strapped for the old euros at moment!!!:-googly

Forget about the Jokercam then.
I am not familiar with the Lemon, but it could also be a waste of money if it doesn't have the Dreambox flexibilities and you might end up with another useless STB. (except for FTA and official subscriptions)
How much does it cost and the Dreambox 500S in your location ?

gerrymoore

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Spain
lemon is 95 euros....can't see a local supplier for the dreambox but guess it's dearer?? Does it have a ci slot or can I upgrade it with free 'firmware' to get some xxx and perhaps other channels from astra and hotbird or even Hispasat seeings how I'm in Spain!! Grateful for a reply as I'm off to get some bits in Benidorm tomorrow ..........cheers and feliz navidad as they say here!!

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
gerrymoore said:
lemon is 95 euros....can't see a local supplier for the dreambox but guess it's dearer?? Does it have a ci slot or can I upgrade it with free 'firmware' to get some xxx and perhaps other channels from astra and hotbird or even Hispasat seeings how I'm in Spain!! Grateful for a reply as I'm off to get some bits in Benidorm tomorrow ..........cheers and feliz navidad as they say here!!

Sounds tempting, but I prefer a Dreambox anytime.
It is more expensive, but has a lot of flexibility.
No CI in the 500S, but there is a card reader slot which will work with an emulation so if you get an official smartcard, it should open the channel (depends on the smartcard encryption).
Images are free (a popular one is called Gemini).
With the satellites that you mentioned, you should be able to stay up all night, every night, if you know what I mean ;)
Feliz navidad to you too.

:-hny

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
30W went secure a few weeks back. :D

gerrymoore

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Spain
Thanks again for your quick answers......don't want to sound ignorant but not sure what you mean by images.....If I have to 'buy' an official card I could use the built in cam emulation of my illusion and not bother with the dreambox?? Be grateful if you could perhaps email me with some info....I'm definitely out of touch, and not having broadband internet, it's difficult and very slow trying to find out what's gone on in the last year since everything went haywire!! cheers

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
gerrymoore said:
Thanks again for your quick answers......don't want to sound ignorant but not sure what you mean by images.....If I have to 'buy' an official card I could use the built in cam emulation of my illusion and not bother with the dreambox?? Be grateful if you could perhaps email me with some info....I'm definitely out of touch, and not having broadband internet, it's difficult and very slow trying to find out what's gone on in the last year since everything went haywire!! cheers

Hi again,

Looking back at your first thread, you have Illusion M3 Conax receiver.
If you check the manual, you might find that the smartcard slot supports ONLY Conax encryptions.
In this case, it will only open official smartcards with Conax encryption.
Most adult subscriptions are encrypted either in Viaccess or Irdeto, which means that they will not work in your box.
I suggest that you would check this point and consider only a smartcard that is encrypted in Conax (Inxworld might have Conax) Also Redlight but the quality is terrible so don't waste your money.
It might be worth your while to check if the Illusion can open encrypted channels with the right firmware.
Do a search in the forum.

image=firmware

:-hny