Yankse, Faust, Snitch and MyTheater

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Well, would anyone be so kind and explain to an ignorant what the rough purpose of these programs are? I have seen a lot of references to all of those, but no real explenations....

I for one am really interested in the Faust & Yankse, I got a MyTheater with a Sky2 card, and when you go to the plugins MD API Wrapper there are a lot of wonderful options. Generally everything works, just I am really curious what the purpose of the search function is.

Thanks, TG

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Faust and Snitch are autoupdate keyfinders for Nagravision TG, so not much use for you at the moment, but may be useful in a short while. ;)

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Fenrir falls in the same category.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Still, would be nice to know abit more about them. Where did they come from? Who made them and why?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
You'll probably find accreditations in the plugins themselves T_G, don't think there are any lofty or complex reasons behind their making though.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
rolfw said:
You'll probably find accredirtations in the plugins themselves T_G, don't think there are any lofty or complex reasons behind their making though.
Maybe value for money ?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Well as they're mostly free, I guess that value for money doesn't come into it, what i meant by no complex reasons was, they are simply an automated key finding and loading vehicle, no more and no less.