Yu-Ma-Tu decoder

Stigmat1976

My Location
Brussels
I have a YuMaTu deco (Turkish deco) and want to change the firmware of the deco. Do somebody know where i can find firmware for this decoder? I can find nothing interesting on the yumatu site. Do somebody know which soft i can use (compatible with yumatu) to upgrade my firmware with rs 232c cable?

thx

Stig

tirosh

My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
Stig, this section is intended for people to post in their own language i.e. Turkish. These kind of question should be posted in other sections.

I have moved to the Digital systems section.

Tirosh.

Stigmat1976

My Location
Brussels
ok sorry, i didn't know... I posted it on the turkish section because i had a question about a turkish receiver.

greetz

stig

Stigmat1976

My Location
Brussels
Stigmat1976 said:
I have a YuMaTu deco (Turkish deco) and want to change the firmware of the deco. Do somebody know where i can find firmware for this decoder? I can find nothing interesting on the yumatu site. Do somebody know which soft i can use (compatible with yumatu) to upgrade my firmware with rs 232c cable?

thx

Stig
Thx for your info. I have a Yu-Ma-Tu YT 8600 CI. I want to upgrade my receiver with the rs 232C cable. Where can i find yu ma tu firmware and compatible software to do the upgrade?

thx

Stig

tirosh

My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
Stigmat1976 said:
Thx for your info. I have a Yu-Ma-Tu YT 8600 CI. I want to upgrade my receiver with the rs 232C cable. Where can i find yu ma tu firmware and compatible software to do the upgrade?

thx

Stig
Stig,

The best place I have been able to find is http://www.files-sat.com/Detail.php?id=2129. Download this and have a look. You might want to double check with others just to be sure...

Good luck.

Tirosh.

tirosh

My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
Stigmat1976 said:
Thanks Tirosh, you helped me a lot.

cheers