zenega cd 1002 s not work

My Satellite Setup
Zenega
My Location
India,Kerala,Idukki
zenega cd 1002 s
software verson - v 103
sn no- 23731 c b2 1004647

can you help me in this matter that i have set of zenega cd-1002s which has a problem, the led display of SET OF BOX rounding and go to channel but not on.please intimate what type of problem it is.please guide me to solve.

with regards
Manesh
maneshatm@yahoo.co.in

KAILASH PAREEK

My Satellite Setup
Zenega CD-1002s ,universal LNB,C band LNBF, Ku dish 2 ' and 8 ' mesh dish and P-IV
My Location
Gurgaon , Haryana ( India )
Plz download stb to stb newer version and enjoy.
manesh thomas said:
zenega cd 1002 s
software verson - v 103
sn no- 23731 c b2 1004647

can you help me in this matter that i have set of zenega cd-1002s which has a problem, the led display of SET OF BOX rounding and go to channel but not on.please intimate what type of problem it is.please guide me to solve.

with regards
Manesh
maneshatm@yahoo.co.in

KAILASH PAREEK

My Satellite Setup
Zenega CD-1002s ,universal LNB,C band LNBF, Ku dish 2 ' and 8 ' mesh dish and P-IV
My Location
Gurgaon , Haryana ( India )
U have opted wrong method . there is no chance to restore your original number go for cloning of paired sim and enjoy on two stb with one sim cost.

bmgarg said:
i am facing same i tried to copy flash chip (with eprom programmer) from a working one. doing this stb start working but its stb no. changes
please tel how to change stb no.

bmgarg@hotmail.com

dear kailash
i want to edit bin file to restore original number and i want software for this
write me about how two stb with one sim work

bmgarg@hotmail.com

KAILASH PAREEK said:
U have opted wrong method . there is no chance to restore your original number go for cloning of paired sim and enjoy on two stb with one sim cost.

i want to restore original number of stb ple tel me write way to do that

KAILASH PAREEK said:

gsmsikar

KAILASH PAREEK said:
hi can u tell how to do that " go for cloning of paired sim and enjoy on two stb with one sim cost "

please reply..