Zenega Receiver Software Problem

rnsundar

Reaction score
I am very new to this. I have Zenega receiver which was supplied by the dealer of DishTV of Zee. The software version is getting updated automatically by the Zee network itself. Initially, when it was supplied first to me, I could enter and edit TP & Sattellite details. But they have removed all those facilities by upgrading the software version. Now I could not edit TP & other things. Can I change the software to its original (Zenega supplied one) and could I stop further automatic software upgrades from Zee network. Please help me.

javed

Reaction score
Hi friend.i think you have not understood the function how to edit TP.Upgrade means that you have better software than the previous one.even if you consider that this is your really a problem happened in your reciever,you should contact your dealer to solve this.
You can try itself by applying RESET FACTURY DEFAULT.Lastly i too want to recieve Zee channels.i have conax software but untill now i don't have its keys.please send the conax keys for dish tv, if you have. Thanx.......

lokesh

Reaction score
dishtv conax key is not know till now. Can u tell me which receiver do u have to enter the keys for conax? I want that receiver in India.
what r the ways to extract the keys from the genuin card? I have legal conection of Dishtv but don't have any knowledge or tools to extract the keys out of it

rnsundar

Reaction score
Dear Lokesh,

I am using Zenega CD-1002S. I saw your earlier message explaining how could I enter into factory setting by using the master key. The magic number 9009. It is successful. I could add new TP now. I learnt it from other thread thru your posting only. Thankyou verymuch for your great help. I dont know the way to get the conax keys yet. If I know anything I sure will inform you.

Please check the following thread:-
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=25689&page=4&pp=15

Kindly check the post by rsharad:-

Hi friends,
if only problem in s/w v 105 & 120 is adding TP.
It is possible to add TPs in above softwares.please
follow steps given bellow.
1) Go to menu.
2) press 9009 to enter set to set download screen.
3) go to factory data and press OK. and wait for STB
to complete its process.
4) press Menu.
5) select installation. set LNB store it. press Menu.
6) select search. set sat & LNB
7) Go to Tp & press Yellow key on remote.
8) screen for adding TP will appear on screen.

This will allow you to add TPs to above s/w.
9) search all chanel. press ok press menu delate all
chanells.and search again.
I hope this will solve your all problems.

Thanks to lokesh for providing magic no 9009. it helped
me to find solution.

Thanks for the nice forum. I have lot to learn thru this forum. Lot of valuable informations available here. Fantastic Work. Thanks a lot to our Super Admin.

I also will try to post if I get any useful information. It may take time since I have just started learning things. I have the mini dish only now. Going to buy a 8 feet fibre dish and a good receiver to learn things. I am confident and lots of hope all because of this great forum.

kajoor

Reaction score
javed said:
Hi friend.i think you have not understood the function how to edit TP.Upgrade means that you have better software than the previous one.even if you consider that this is your really a problem happened in your reciever,you should contact your dealer to solve this.
You can try itself by applying RESET FACTURY DEFAULT.Lastly i too want to recieve Zee channels.i have conax software but untill now i don't have its keys.please send the conax keys for dish tv, if you have. Thanx.......
HELLO JAVED PLEASE TELL ME WHICH RECIVER U R USING TO ENTER CONAX KEYS.
AND CAN U TLL ME WHER CAN I GET SAMSUNG RECIVERS.
IN INDIA. ?

THANX

prafuldesai

Reaction score
automatic upgrade to s/w v.1.34 removes edit constrain and now u r able to edit transponders and satelites
I have zenega stb1025s and this happend on 18th Nov.2004.
praful desai

rnsundar said:
I am very new to this. I have Zenega receiver which was supplied by the dealer of DishTV of Zee. The software version is getting updated automatically by the Zee network itself. Initially, when it was supplied first to me, I could enter and edit TP & Sattellite details. But they have removed all those facilities by upgrading the software version. Now I could not edit TP & other things. Can I change the software to its original (Zenega supplied one) and could I stop further automatic software upgrades from Zee network. Please help me.

plnarayan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zenega 1004iS
My Location
UAE
Dear

Could you please tell me, where I could the firmware for Zenega 1004iS? and also how to connect between zenega and pc?
thanks much in advance. I am in dubai and therefore not able to find thgough dealer
narayan

nkjk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
driver
My Location
india

nkjk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
driver
My Location
india
am very new to this. I have Zenega receiver which was supplied by the dealer of DishTV of Zee. The software version is getting updated automatically by the Zee network itself. Initially, when it was supplied first to me, I could enter and edit TP & Sattellite details. But they have removed all those facilities by upgrading the software version. Now I could not edit TP & other things. Can I change the software to its original (Zenega supplied one) and could I stop further automatic software upgrades from Zee network. Please help me