Zeta Cam Yellow

yorkieguy

Reaction score
My Location
York UK
I have a Technisat Digit CI 2 receiver with 80 cm dish pointing at Eutelsat 13 degree east, a Zeta Cam Yellow, which has been updated so I was told by the company that performed the update to allow me to receive InXworld channels, the card and cam was tested before leaving the companies premises and apparently worked fine on there system. I got the cam and poped it into my receiver and I get nothing but black screens on X4UTV & FreeXTV & Backroom shows a message "Programme is Scrambled" this is with the cam set on IRD C in my CA menu & this seemed to work ok for the company who did the update, I have tried all other IRD setting with no success, I can receive FreeXTV fine if the cam is set to ALL in the CA menu.

Anyone help or thoughts on what could be the problem? as I am really unhappy by not being able to recieve the channels & feel at a loss to what the problem could be. I was advised that the cam needed modifying to recieve IRDETO and have no facility to do this myself, so took the advice of the Company and sent it to them for the update it required, All encryptions are listed in the CI menu, The Smart Card I have is an official InXworld Smart card & I have left the receiver on one of the InXworld channels to give it time to initialise the card, as I believe it can take upto half an hour sometimes for the channel to come on.

munchy

Reaction score
hi ,i havent heard of this kind of cam being able to be patched with these channels, it can be patch to give 6 in 1 , eg via 1&2, ird, beta, nagra and conax i think, the channels u have mentioned need cards, sorry
munchy