2.4 dish for Ibiza

rewdan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1980s 1.5m offset dish, single output black ultra on a homemade sturdy mount, getting all channels 24/7 from sky with a pace digibox but no subscription so only bbc1,2 itv etc.
My Location
Sante Eulalia, Ibiza,Spain
Im on lyingsat, can you point me at where I would find ITV and channel 5 on the south beam from 2d, maybe by the V frequency which seems to be in numerical order, so that I can find it.
Beers on me if I ever get ITV in Ibiza!!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders

rewdan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1980s 1.5m offset dish, single output black ultra on a homemade sturdy mount, getting all channels 24/7 from sky with a pace digibox but no subscription so only bbc1,2 itv etc.
My Location
thanks for that, I am going to have to look into this a bit more and get back during the week, keep an eye out for more questions!!

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
rewdan said:
thanks for that, I am going to have to look into this a bit more and get back during the week, keep an eye out for more questions!!

if you are realy looking for a decent like ex Channel master 2.40 ....here is a place near gandia (rotova)where you can get it and easily transported via ferry (denia-Ibiza)

_http://www.paraver.tv/pagines/productos.asp?lang=1&familia=2&subfamilia=100

regards

rewdan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
thanks pipino but i don't want to shell out for a new dish yet, particularly if the footprints are going to get even tighter in 2012.

Analoguesat, can I ask if that list of channels is still current or are there any more that you know of. Also, can you tell me what 'All frequencies are SR 27500 FEC 2/3' means, do I need to check anything on my tuner? great posting by the way, very helpful!