24.5W Feed

Plenty of feeds here tonight.
French football.11148V 3600 8PSK 34
England Pool.11168V 7120 8PSK 34
Twickenham.11599H 7194 12.
Basketball.11488V 11640 8PSK 56
TBS6925 100cm Dish
Tarqiva hd 2_3355 11168_v_7120_20150926_185620.webp test_3355 11148_v_3600_20150926_184119.webp test_3355 11148_v_3600_20150926_184705.webp twickenham hd main_3355 11599_h_7194_20150926_185724.webp 24.5west.webp

Edit I see that Jamie has posted the rugby.:)
 
Last edited:
anythink currently active in 16PSK ?
yet to try the New openbox in this mode...
 
anythink currently active in 16PSK ?
yet to try the New openbox in this mode...
I see nothing Vipersan.
There is a 32APSK that I cannot get.Though it may not be. EBScan tells lies sometimes.:)
Service 01 11635V 32730 34.
TBS6925 100cm Dish.

24.5w 32.webp
 
anythink currently active in 16PSK ?
yet to try the New openbox in this mode...

A 16APSK live this morning.If EBScan is not lying to me again.

11464V 3583 16 APSK 56.

bfm-s11_3355 11464_v_3583_20150927_110451.webp 24.5 w 16.webp


Edit.Gone blue screen now.It is like this most of the time.
 
Last edited:
DSCF0074.webp
A 16APSK live this morning.If EBScan is not lying to me again.

11464V 3583 16 APSK 56.

View attachment 85037 View attachment 85038


Edit.Gone blue screen now.It is like this most of the time.
Thanks for that Ponti..
Not sure if it is working correctly ..
I may have missed the feed itself ..but has scanned in something using blindscan ..
Wouldn't work with direct input of the parameters..
Currently I have a blue screen and channel ident as BFM-S11 ?
 
It is a blue screen now I must have caught it just before it went off.
 
It is a blue screen now I must have cought it just before it went off.
Well fwiw something is now logged in ..so I'll be able to check back occasionally..
Many thanks buddy..
;)
 
Yep ..
missed the setup ...but have got a testcard ..so can confirm the SX6 works with 16PSK
Cheers
DSCF0075.webp
 
Thank goodness, I thought that you had missed it again.:)
That test card was on when I came in from the garden.
Dead transponder now.Maybe something is starting later.
 
Mexican football.
Pumas v Tigres.

Just started.
24.5West
11070H 7119 8PSK 34
TBS6925 100cm Dish.
atl henc018x_3355 11070_h_7119_20150927_173247.webp atl henc018x_3355 11070_h_7119_20150927_173841.webp atl henc018x_3355 11070_h_7119_20150927_175912.webp
 
Health service statements coming up.
10994V 7199 2/3 manchester
11003V 7199 2/3 Leicester
TBS6983 100cm Dish.

manchester_3355 10994_v_7199_20151008_131539.webp leicester_3355 11003_v_7199_20151008_131550.webp
 
Last edited:
The importance of being earnest started again.
11586H 13309 3/4
TBS6983 100cm Dish.

ernest_3355 11586_h_13309_20151008_201645.webp
ernest_3355 11586_h_13309_20151008_203715.webp
 
MTV EMA 2015
24.5 west
11590 H 24900 S2 QPSK HD MPEG-4
id=Arqiva HD3
 
Henry V
11604 H 15000 S2 HD
id=RSO Live

DSCN1014[1].webp
 
Back
Top