Advice Needed Adding support for Astra 19.2

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Yes now that you have explained what you meant. It may also be possible to skew the dish via the single bolt that connects the arm to the elevation bracket (the bolt to the lower right of the one your arrow points to) though that may require a slight modification.

As the OP appears to have adequate signal for his needs it's probably better to leave the installation alone, at least until the weather improves.
Those of a certain age will recall the Channel Master (in grey paint) Zone 1 dishes had leeway built into the mounting point behind the horizontal bracket to allow skew of the reflector. On the Mk 4 dishes the two bolt holes could be filed out to allow something similar.

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven mk2 zone 2 x4, Channel Master: 90cm x3, 1.2m x2, 1.8m PF. CM polar mount x2, Az/El x3.
My Location
South Durham
Those of a certain age will recall the Channel Master (in grey paint) Zone 1 dishes had leeway built into the mounting point behind the horizontal bracket to allow skew of the reflector.

Yes my early Zone 1 came with the same L type pole that Zone 2s came (still come?) with. The L can be rotated in the bracket that attaches to the wall to provide skew adjustment if desired.
CB0A0934-2770-4DA3-85E4-B3C6BDD96EB3.jpeg

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Yes my early Zone 1 came with the same L type pole that Zone 2s came (still come?) with. The L can be rotated in the bracket that attaches to the wall to provide skew adjustment if desired.
View attachment 146071
I recall those, horrible,

I always used the shorter end nearer the wall.

Satspot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M4
1.2m Triax dish
Technomate H to H motor
My Location
Ireland
I’m still laughing at that “shame” comment. Was that shame.....you got it working I’m jealous or shame ......you put a dish on the wall of your own house. Reminds me of that old 80s joke....what do you call the box attached to the back of a satellite dish.....a council house.

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven mk2 zone 2 x4, Channel Master: 90cm x3, 1.2m x2, 1.8m PF. CM polar mount x2, Az/El x3.
My Location
South Durham
Interesting little multi-LNB bracket for the Sky dish, looks like it fits directly in place of the plastic Sky LNB holder. Where did you get that from if you don't mind me asking? :)
It might be this one

Looks like it's cheaper to buy two of the 2x LNB holder versions than it is to buy the 4x holder one from the same seller. From the OP's photos it appears the LNBs point a little high - it may be possible to bend the tab the rail connects to.