Adrian Mutu??

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
T_G said:
On paper I would have said Manu had the best front line, but on evidence they are one expensive bunch of goal wasters. Can"t remember such a barren spell..... O-no

Hang on there T_G Its first season for god knows how long m8!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Yeah I know...wouldn't change much for me, but when the season started I was looking forward to a goal rain with maybe a dodgy back 4 . What I got instead is a solid back and no goals...that's football I suppose, nothing is for granted.
What is more worriying though is the takeover thing. Now that's a real nasty thing. I reckon all the other top clubs who are not floated did the right thing....

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I think that Glazer United is coming.

Don't like his tactics, but then didn't like the tactics of SU (or the ManU board) either.

Very funny that the three board members got sh@fted...

I think everypone has been taught an important lesson.

Now Glazer should go home.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
BGonaSTICK said:
I think that Glazer United is coming.

Don't like his tactics, but then didn't like the tactics of SU (or the ManU board) either.

Very funny that the three board members got sh@fted...

I think everypone has been taught an important lesson.

Now Glazer should go home.

I hope that somehow the supporter could find a way of getting 25% under their control, and that way ensure the club will stay a football club rather than a money making machine. I haven't got anything against the club making money, but I prefer that the cash stays so we can buy players rather than a new ginger crotch toupee for Mr. Galzier...