Animaux

go4good

Regular Member
Messages
31
Likes
0
#1
FRIENDS,

WELL, IN ABSAT I WAS GETTING ALL CHANNELS AND THREE DAYS AGO, ANIMAUX/ENCYCLOPEDIA/MUSIQUE CLASSIQ ARE NOT COMING. IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY POSSITIVE SUGGESTION KINDLY HELP PLEASE.:-clap

WITH REGARDS
GO4GOOD
 

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
45,486
Likes
8,221
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#2
Oh dear your caps lock appears to be broken. Please dont type all in capitals - its considered "shouting" and is very bad forum etiquette
 

go4good

Regular Member
Messages
31
Likes
0
#3
Analoguesat said:
Oh dear your caps lock appears to be broken. Please dont type all in capitals - its considered "shouting" and is very bad forum etiquette
Well done! Thank you very much for your kind suggestion! Keep it up. My caps lock is functioning perfectly. I thought you have come with a solution to my problem. Never mind. Expecting early reply from others.:-bighappy

With regards,

Go4good
 

goldfish2

Regular Member
Messages
101
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Xsat dtva with an official canal sat card and monoblock.
80 cm dish
My Location
London
#4
go4good said:
Well done! Thank you very much for your kind suggestion! Keep it up. My caps lock is functioning perfectly. I thought you have come with a solution to my problem. Never mind. Expecting early reply from others.:-bighappy

With regards,

Go4good
i have been having the same problems for weeks, animaux , encyclopedia, histoire ar gone and i couldnt find anyone to help
 

cableman

Regular Member
Messages
106
Likes
0
#5
goldfish2 said:
i have been having the same problems for weeks, animaux , encyclopedia, histoire ar gone and i couldnt find anyone to help
With Dragon (pred312) have Animaux and Histoire but no Encyclopadi nor Musique classique.
 

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Messages
37,671
Likes
1,279
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
#6
go4good said:
Well done! Thank you very much for your kind suggestion! Keep it up. My caps lock is functioning perfectly. I thought you have come with a solution to my problem. Never mind. Expecting early reply from others.:-bighappy

With regards,

Go4good
If your caps lock isn't broken, then it goes to show that you have not read the rules, as they specifically request that you do not post in caps. If you want to use this forum, then I would advise that you read them.
 
Messages
4
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
2 Starsat receivers SR-X200CI+ & SR-X550D
PENTIUM 4 3.0GHz
#7
I have the same problem too
goldfish2 said:
i have been having the same problems for weeks, animaux , encyclopedia, histoire ar gone and i couldnt find anyone to help
 
Messages
4
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
2 Starsat receivers SR-X200CI+ & SR-X550D
PENTIUM 4 3.0GHz
#8
got an advise from a friend just now. He said since 2 or 3 days ago these channels leave seca system and they can't open with emulators. If any one wants to watch these chanels they should buy original card. Best regards

go4good said:
FRIENDS,

WELL, IN ABSAT I WAS GETTING ALL CHANNELS AND THREE DAYS AGO, ANIMAUX/ENCYCLOPEDIA/MUSIQUE CLASSIQ ARE NOT COMING. IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY POSSITIVE SUGGESTION KINDLY HELP PLEASE.:-clap

WITH REGARDS
GO4GOOD
 

go4good

Regular Member
Messages
31
Likes
0
#9
mola1486 said:
got an advise from a friend just now. He said since 2 or 3 days ago these channels leave S*ca system and they can't open with emulators. If any one wants to watch these chanels they should buy original card. Best regards
Thanks for the information! Any further news, pl. keep in touch.:-thumb1

Regards
Go4good
 
Top