cabo not opening

peppey

Reaction score
what can be wrong.cabo not opening with matrix reloaded 1.130,titanium card os 1.03 and titanium nagra file 27 november

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi peppey. i have had the same problem with my embedded mr1.13. i have also tried different files for the tit, and still no luck. i dont get tps or multi either. so i´ve ordered a dragon cam. sorry if i´ve been no help, but your not alone.

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
rob43 said:
hi peppey. i have had the same problem with my embedded mr1.13. i have also tried different files for the tit, and still no luck. i dont get tps or multi either. so i´ve ordered a dragon cam. sorry if i´ve been no help, but your not alone.

upgrading to MR1.14 would have solved your problem

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi rossy, i never knew mr1.14 was out. thing is i dont know if i can use funcards to upgrade my embedded mr in a nextwave, i was going to try and get it back to the original penta using the funs. but i was scared i screwed up the box. on the ucas support site it says you need to use a nextwave programmer. i have asked the question on their forum, but got no reply. safer having some channels than none.

maya650

Reaction score
*rossy.
hi m8.
can you advice me how to download these MR version 1.14.
please, at the moment i use 1.8.
cheers.
maya650.

rossy said:
upgrading to MR1.14 would have solved your problem

perfect st

Reaction score
rob43 said:
mrv2.14 solved your problems

mouniba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
laptop
manahatan
My Location
uk
peppey said:
what can be wrong.cabo not opening with matrix reloaded 1.130,titanium card os 1.03 and titanium nagra file 27 november
I have the same cam with 1.130 and I have no problem, you must load the latest codes for that release level. Although you have the latest file No. it is not necessary you have the latest codes.