zorbua
Regular Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Dreambox 8000 HD
Dreambox 800se
Dreambox 900UHD
Clark Tech 5000 HD
Numerous other receivers (Retired)
Dish Gibertini 1.5 M
Dishes Gibertini 1.2 x2
Dish Gibertini 1 M
- My Location
- Malta
Do you have UK type sockets in Malta as standard?Had a go with my old Nokia 9200s but no signal at all. Picture on TV is that of TYSA1 Channel on 12670H with a symbol rate of 2600View attachment 90984 View attachment 90984
May I ask which program shows these diagrams?If it's active, this is not a European beam, Nordic for sure.
I lock the Nordic DATA frequencies but not this one.
View attachment 90966 View attachment 90967
Yes. Always has been like that. Mains supply is 240V, Although it varies between 220 - 240V.Do you have UK type sockets in Malta as standard?
The 1st pic comes from the well known tool CrazyScan
btw. I think these reports are outdated ;)
That could be a misunderstanding. I was referring to Lyngsat ;)No, reports are up to date, I did them yesterday morning.